Not sure if this is possible at all, but are there any themes or any way to change the way blackberry messenger looks? I was looking through the site and saw screen shots of a lecture where the blackberry messenger had a different look. Right now i'm using the iVista Today theme which i love and i would like not to change it, but didnt know if that was possible. Any help would be great!!! Thanks!!
    06-19-08 03:54 PM
    What do you mean by change the way it looks? Do yo mean the icon?
    06-19-08 04:10 PM
    different themes, make the BBM icons different..welcome to CB..heres some useful info>>> BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ
    06-19-08 04:10 PM
    when i was reading through the lecture on blackberry messenger, instead of the usual smiley face it was different. i've downloaded a few different themes but they've always been the same...guess i'll have to keep searchin. thank you though!
    06-19-08 04:15 PM
    If it wasn't the smiley what was it? Can you provide a pic? I don't think you can change that BBM indicator icon. But like Jason said different themes have different Icons for BBM, but the indicator icon is always the same.
    06-19-08 04:18 PM
    its not letting me post a URL since i have not posted at least 10 yet. where i found the picture was on Crackberry Lectures under the Newbie tab. in the fall 2007 semester under lecture 8: how to use bbm

i've just never noticed a different w/ the bbm on any of my different themes and i thought it would be a nice change.
    06-19-08 04:28 PM
    I actually have a messenger question aswell, I can't see The other persons text in The messenger but I can see it in my in box. How do I fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD