New to BB world. I have a Curve 8310 and have been able to successfully add one contact and not another.

1. In my contact list I show Contacts (1/2) but I can't see who the 2nd contact is. How do I find out who the second contact is?

2. While together I invited a friend to be a contact. They received the invite and then accept it. But, I don't receive the notification that they accepted it. They appear in my Pending folder and I appear in theirs. How do I fix this.
    01-17-08 04:18 PM
    1. the second I bet is a pending contact.
    Mine says 32/34, and I have two pending.

2. Remove them, and do again, or ask them to invite you. I have some glitches like that too. It is always best if you know the PIN for the contact to Invite by PIN, rather than by email.
    01-17-08 04:49 PM
    Thanks using PIN worked.
    01-17-08 05:34 PM
    i dont have any conversations open or anything on my bb messenger but on my home page of my phone it has a little icon that says 1 with a yellow smiley face on it. how the **** do i get rid of that?! it just started doing it tonight
    04-09-08 03:19 AM
    i dont have any conversations open or anything on my bb messenger but on my home page of my phone it has a little icon that says 1 with a yellow smiley face on it. how the **** do i get rid of that?! it just started doing it tonight
    i either do a battery pull or i have to go into my "messages" folder & click on the conversation. sometimes it just gets... stuck :]
    04-09-08 04:13 AM
    Did you add and then deleted someone?
    The 1/2 could be that it's still showing someone you deleted so that's why they not showing in the list. Do a battery pull and it would be fixed.
    04-09-08 05:33 AM
    The battery pull works. Just sucks cos I have a hard case on my bb and it takes a few min of work to take off the cover

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 11:17 AM
    Since you have the hard case it may be beneficial for you to download the soft reset application, that will eliminate the need to manually have to pull the battery! Hope that helps.

04-09-08 12:58 PM
    Bigrome, since you have the hard casing on your BB you may want to consider downloading the soft reset application, this may be beneficial to you, it would eliminate the need to do a manual battery pull all the time! Hope this helps.

04-09-08 01:09 PM
    Sorry about the duplicate post!

04-09-08 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD