Sorry for the simple question. New to this whole thing. I have a lengthy message that was sent to me via blackberry messenger. I want to download and save this on my computer and I have absolutely no idea how to do it!

Please help.....

Thanks in advance!
    04-01-09 05:25 PM
    Copy and paste it into an email and send it to yourself.
    04-01-09 05:27 PM
    ^^ Right. If you want just one message, copy-and-paste in the usual way by holding the Shift key and scrolling the trackball. If you want to copy the entire thread, open the bbm thread > MenuKey > Copy History.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 05:44 PM
    The problem is that the message is too big. When I copy and paste it into an email, it says "field is full", and I can only get part of it.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for any and all help
    04-02-09 07:40 AM
    Copy and paste into 2 emails...
    04-02-09 08:24 AM
    I am so sorry to sound so dumb..... I don't know how to split it up.

Thanks for your patience, and HELP.

It is greatly appreciated
    04-02-09 09:03 AM
    To split it up just copy half the text and remember where you left off

04-02-09 09:07 AM
    You can Copy History from messenger, open a new Memo, paste into the memo and then cut and paste into email to your heart's content.
    04-02-09 09:16 AM
    @ cdnefro - copying half will work only if it's just one message. When using MenuKey > Copy History to copy the entire history, it all goes into the clipboard.

@trucky - problem is, if it doesn't fit into an email it probably won't fit into a memo either. At least that was my experience.

I've run into this problem and the only way I resolved it was to get a true document editor (I used a trial version of eOffice from Dynoplex at the time) and paste the history into a document. Word to Go would certainly do the trick as well.

One other option that might work is to paste the text into an MMS message, not sure if it might have adequate space.

04-02-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD