i just got my blackberry and i tried to add some friends via blackberry pin, i sent the invitation and my friends approved the invitation. but why is their pin still in the pending section? can anyone help?
    thanks
    01-27-09 01:06 AM
    My guesses would be:

1) There's just a delay... wait a few more minutes if this was just done a couple of minutes ago.

2) They didn't really approve it, but thought that they did.

3) Your phone isn't updating for some reason. Try turning it off and back on.

4) I'm new to this whole BBM thing myself, so I shouldn't be trying to offer advice when I am hardly familiar with it in the first place.

LOL, good luck!!
    01-27-09 01:11 AM
    I have the same issue. No clue why

I am able to get added to peoples list but if I try to add them they stay pending. Its quite annoying.....
    01-27-09 01:20 AM
    its already a few hours now, and i was with her when she approves it. i tried to turn it off and turn it back on but still nothing happen..
    01-27-09 01:21 AM
    I have tried everything short of asking for help here. Thought it was them not approving me, until tonight that is. I know they are not ignoring me but? Its frustrating. Hope someone can help you and in turn......me
    01-27-09 01:23 AM
    I have had this issue as well. Try doing the request over, that has worked for me. Hope that helps and to the OP welcome to CB
    01-27-09 01:24 AM
    I have had this issue as well. Try doing the request over, that has worked for me. Hope that helps and to the OP welcome to CB
    i tried, but still nothing happen, its still in the pending section
    01-27-09 01:35 AM
    Have you tried doing it in reverse? Have a friend add you and see if it works that way. BBM can be kinda a pain in the ****. I sent a msg to my girl at like 4 and she got it ten min ago.
    01-27-09 01:38 AM
    From my experience people add me fine, I just cant add them - not to steal the thread but its related in some way

Its quite fussy bbm indeed.
    01-27-09 01:41 AM
    Have you tried doing it in reverse? Have a friend add you and see if it works that way. BBM can be kinda a pain in the ****. I sent a msg to my girl at like 4 and she got it ten min ago.
    yes i tried to add her but she didnt event get my invitation..
    01-27-09 01:55 AM
    Ok I could be wrong about this but you may need to have your service books resent to your phone. I doubt it but that could be it. Sorry I can not be of more help.
    01-27-09 01:59 AM
    Ok I could be wrong about this but you may need to have your service books resent to your phone. I doubt it but that could be it. Sorry I can not be of more help.
    i'll try, thanks though
    01-27-09 02:03 AM
    Best of luck Jordan - I will try as well hehe..... Welcome aboard btw.
    01-27-09 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD