So i have the latest version of blackberry messenger and when I go to set my status there is no unavailable options, and when I go into options in order to unignore someone and there is no ignore list... Im confused, is that not an option anymore like it used to be? Or has the way to do it changed.... Or can you just simply not go unavailable and unignore people anymore?
    02-28-10 01:18 PM
    Sounds like issues for sure. There should be at minimum 2 statuses. Available and Not Available. Then a third option of defining your own.

As for the ignore, I am not sure on that one, I just usually delete from BBM contact list.
    02-28-10 01:32 PM
    Well I have available an busy...or the personalize option. But no unavailable. An the ignore this I was in a hurry when I went to add my best friend an hit ignore future invitations an can't add him cause I can't unignore! Ughhhhh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 01:44 PM
    Well I have available an busy...or the personalize option.
    This is normal.
    02-28-10 01:48 PM
    So there shouldnt be an unavailable option like all the blackberry messenger walkthroughs state?
    And there shouldnt be an ignore list where i can unignore people?
    02-28-10 01:58 PM
    In Blackberry Messenger hit the menu key, go to options and scroll about half to 3/4 down and you'll see your ignore list and have the option to edit it and pull your friend out of purgatory. Hope it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD