it will be possible to use a messeger outside the blackberry enterprise network if I have a blackberry from company use?
    I would like to avoid that my I people could check my messagges
    01-27-09 03:44 PM
    i dont think so. all BB messenger data goes over the BB network, either BES or BIS.
    01-27-09 03:46 PM
    also6000....If you dont want your IT to read your messages I suggest getting another device. Sucks but its about the only way around it. Thats what I did when I was on BES, I had my own personal device also.
    01-27-09 04:12 PM
    Not to be rude or mean, but you have asked this same question 3 times ( that I have seen at this point ) and got plenty of good answers in relation to this topic. Please refrain from double posting in different forums.

Sorry to be a pain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 05:07 PM
    Not to be rude or mean, but you have asked this same question 3 times ( that I have seen at this point ) and got plenty of good answers in relation to this topic. Please refrain from double posting in different forums.

Sorry to be a pain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't think you're being a pain at all. You're right.

This is the third different post with the same kind of question after we've answered it for the OP in two other previous posts. It gets a bit annoying.
    01-27-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD