Hey guys,

I recently bought an 8gb media card, loaded it up with songs, and now its taking blackberry media player forever to load all the songs. When it finally loads them all, half of them aren't listed

I tried flipside, and all my music loaded within 3 minutes. Why can't BB media player load that fast??

I used Blackberry Media Sync to load them from itunes, so I have no idea what went wrong, I checked if they were all cataloged by artist then album and they are.

They are m4a files, but I figured if flipside loaded them all with no problems, then bb media player should as well.

Anyways, any tips on how to get this to load faster? and yes I have tried a battery pull
    10-13-08 09:19 AM
    I miss Windows Media Player Mobile.

I know it's insane to post this here, and the funny thing is that it'll be just as insane to post it on a Windows Mobile forum, since most WM users hate WM Player.

But the truth is, the BB Media Player is awfully slow loading song lists and when trying to move forward/backwards within the same song or video. Its responsiveness is pathetic. It really makes Windows Media Player look like the greatest player out there.
    Last edited by CeluGeek; 10-13-08 at 01:55 PM.
    10-13-08 01:52 PM
    I'm about ready to pay the $20 for flipside...I can't believe that such a good phone comes with such a crap media player

I even tried reloading all the songs thinking that maybe something messed up, but nope, still same problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Jellynutz; 10-13-08 at 07:31 PM.
    10-13-08 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD