Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I could not find this on google probably because I did not know how to word my question. But on blackberry maps, I have a pearl 9100 on tmobile, it works and everything but I can not find how to make it follow my location. I do not want to keep scrolling the screen to see where I am on the map and see what's next. This is probably really easy to do but I can not find how to myself or on google. I hope you guys get it and can help me. My screen does not move from its original place even when my location is off the screen. Please help me out and thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 04:17 PM
    AFAIK, there isn't an option to do so on BB maps or even google maps. I haven't had a BB for awhile so this could've changed by now. And BTW have you checked the settings in BB Maps or Google Maps for any sort of options?
    Pearllover95 likes this.
    06-13-11 04:32 PM
    I'm not sure if i got this right but maybe this will help you: Tracking your BlackBerry's location online
    Pearllover95 likes this.
    06-13-11 06:25 PM
    In BBMaps, Menu Button > Start GPS Navigation

In Google Maps, it happens automatically. If you have scrolled the map, just press the Zero key to go to your current location.
    Pearllover95 likes this.
    06-13-11 06:54 PM
    First thank you guys for replying! Yes I have looked in options and can't seem to find anything. I use both blackberry maps and google maps. Thank you but no I'm not looking at how to track online. And finally I can not find start gps navigation in bb maps. Thank you for google maps the only thing is an annoying box saying like accurate to 6 meters or something? How can I get rid of that and if I can't figure out bb maps that's fine I more wanted voice navigation but thank you for the help!

06-17-11 02:02 PM
    Do you have OS6 on your Pearl?

Pearllover95 likes this.
    06-17-11 02:38 PM
    Yes the latest official OS 6 for my pearl, deleted vendor.xml
    06-17-11 03:39 PM
    Yes the latest official OS 6 for my pearl, deleted vendor.xml
    Go to location settings and disable location data setting, that's how I got mine to work on my 9700 OS6, found out trough trial and error

Pearllover95 likes this.
    06-17-11 03:52 PM
    Hmm I don't know why that made it work but thank you now the screen moves along with the car! Thank you very much! Now does anyone know if blackberry maps will ever have voice navigation? Sorry just if there's someone to talk to I might as well ask since its a little on topic. Or google maps with voice navigation? On my old G2 I'm pretty sure it had just google maps and that had voice? Thank you so much again!
    06-17-11 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD