Because there's just so many apps for Microsoft?

Posted via CB10
    There might be in the future under Windows 10. Anything is better than BB10 with no runtime.
    10-16-15 10:23 AM

Blackberrys is unstable and unreliable!!

AMEN!
    10-16-15 10:24 AM
    An over priced, Google dependent, Android phone isn't going to make that market share any better. Our company will no longer buy phones from BlackBerry after buying hundreds in the past because of this move. BlackBerry has lost us as a customer. And after moving to BES12, we won't be upgrading to any newer versions as there are other solutions out there that are better at handling non-BB phones. BlackBerry had a niche and they gave it away.
    Are you in the IT dept of this company helping to make this decision? Since you are not going Android you must be going to iPhone. Could it be that the employees just do not want to use the PKB phones anymore? Could it be that the business needs access to apps not available in BBW? You seem to be implying that your company will be leaving BlackBerry based on "phone ideology".

In the USA, most corporations have already left BlackBerry. Canadian large businesses had remained loyal but this downward trend was inevitable. If BES 12 is not a good cross platform product then BlackBerry is doomed or perhaps it is a good product. I have no knowledge of MDM solutions.

PS. I thought you were a BB10 business app developer that was abandoned by the mother ship - was that a sideline ?
    10-16-15 10:48 AM
    Are you in the IT dept of this company helping to make this decision? Since you are not going Android you must be going to iPhone. Could it be that the employees just do not want to use the PKB phones anymore? Could it be that the business needs access to apps not available in BBW? You seem to be implying that your company will be leaving BlackBerry based on "phone ideology".

In the USA, most corporations have already left BlackBerry. Canadian large businesses had remained loyal but this downward trend was inevitable. If BES 12 is not a good cross platform product then BlackBerry is doomed or perhaps it is a good product. I have no knowledge of MDM solutions.

PS. I thought you were a BB10 business app developer that was abandoned by the mother ship - was that a sideline ?
    I run the IT department. We currently have 50/50 BB10 and iOS. Most of the BB10 devices are Q5's and they like the keyboard. We would stop using BlackBerry as once there is no more BB10 phones, there is nothing special about BlackBerry and there are other devices and MDM services that would do a better job. I wrote internal BB10 apps which now means I am learning Swift and moving away from BB10 native.
    MikeX74 and Bbnivende like this.
    10-16-15 11:09 AM
    They may keep it around for government use. At least for a while. Make sure you take good care of your current BB10 handsets.

Posted via Z10
    10-16-15 08:33 PM
105 ... 345