BlackBerry is making cheaper phones because people compare it to cheaper competitors...but truly I want them to make flagships....live like a worrior and die like a king....on your own terms I bought passport it rocks now I will buy priv dtek doesnt appeal to me much....i am ok with slight lags that priv has till it carries BlackBerry productivity, ios and plain androids cant match the productivity quotient...mere toys...gave a try to ios and android landed up wasting my time infact killing my time as they turned out to be game boxes...a true smart fone is which can keep me away from my computers and yet keep me fully organized bb10 does that the best and screen on passport is an addiction...if they launch android passport will order right here right now

Red passport
    They tried your philosophy and if failed miserably. The only smart thing to do was to join Android and attempt to sell some phones that don't have ridiculous prices.
    08-06-16 02:02 PM
    Load it with some apps and use it as your daily driver and then lets see its performance.. What I've said is assuming that you use it as most people do.. A phone with no apps will run as it always runs.. The apps is a big factor.. They get heavier in size by time and alongside the OS, the device can't handle the updates the same way it used to.

Your experience is a one user opinion, a lot of people have experienced slow downs, google it and you will find so..

That's neither true nor false, these things are not facts but users' experiences and opinions.. Mine included.. I'm sure lots of people disagree and others agree too..
    I did use it as my daily driver until I got my 6, it had already maxed it 's iOS version and worked it worked fine, or at least the same was it ever did. Yes that one users experience, but I still think it operates pretty well for it age and specs.
    08-07-16 07:31 PM
    If the most sold phone is more expensive than our passports,...then who is telling BlackBerry to make cheaper phones? I ve had my passport for 1 month shy of 2 years without a problem! I want more of that!!!! Confidence it will always work. I really don't understand. Why cheaper?

Jaglenn's Passport
    This reminded me of With DTEK50 phone besides the OS they should of AT least put the classic BlackBerry signature iconic LED light on the front. That is why I wouldn't buy one. I'm sure they have tons laying around as we all know they order bulk then use the old parts like for the BlackBerry Classic models CPU matched.... need I say more?..

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 07:35 PM
    Now Windows 10 on PC let's you roll back within 30 days...
    But hey, Windows 10 is much more performant that 7! ;-P

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    Lol I'm sticking with 7

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    08-07-16 08:23 PM
    BlackBerry is making cheaper phones because people compare it to cheaper competitors...but truly I want them to make flagships....live like a worrior and die like a king....on your own terms I bought passport it rocks now I will buy priv dtek doesnt appeal to me much....i am ok with slight lags that priv has till it carries BlackBerry productivity, ios and plain androids cant match the productivity quotient...mere toys...gave a try to ios and android landed up wasting my time infact killing my time as they turned out to be game boxes...a true smart fone is which can keep me away from my computers and yet keep me fully organized bb10 does that the best and screen on passport is an addiction...if they launch android passport will order right here right now

Red passport
    I wish but they can't because of the 1:1 droid supports up to 3:2 I think in older version then from ICS up 4:3 to 16:9. I love 1:1 ratio still waiting on a dev to make a media player called 1:1 ratio though so we can utilize it all like kalemsoft does in BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 10:45 PM
55 123