View Poll Results: Would you Subscribe to a Dedicated Magazine for BB Users.

Voters
303. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

261 86.14%
  • No

42 13.86%
    I wouldn't. I get all the news I need about Blackberry's right here at CB. I have enough magazine subscriptions and why pay for something when I can get it all right here for free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 06:53 PM
    crackberry.com is pretty much an online blackberry magazine, but i would probably subscribe.
    05-06-09 06:59 PM
    Subscribe for sure-anything to gain more info on these fun little "toys!"

05-06-09 08:39 PM
    Morning All,

I publish a number of magazines and we are seriously considering launching a dedicated magazine for Blackberry users worldwide as there are plenty of mags out there that just include bits and pieces on the BB but nothing dedicated, and being a BB user I feel left out.

What I would like to ask members is this, if there is a dedicated BB magazine would you subscribe to it and also what would you like to see in it.

Thanks for your feedback.

Ned
    We live in a digital world and unless it was an online magazine (sort of like what crackberry is) why would anyone take steps backwards in progress?
    05-06-09 08:55 PM
    I would love to subscribe!! See the news and see what's going on in the BB world. New apps that u can buy that are hot on the market. A list of top 25 free and most payed applications out there. I would love to see the news phones to be released in the futre! Ahh the possibilities. I would love to have this and subscribe for sure!! Please oh please make one! My girlfriend would pribably not be pleased about this. Lol. She has a pearl but not addicted to it at all. Meh.. I'll get her one day

05-06-09 08:59 PM
    I love everything Blackberry, bring it on!

05-06-09 09:09 PM
    were do i sign up
    05-06-09 09:12 PM
    um yeah, quick tips, new apps and hot themes. Def O.S. info and the such. Maybe even try to give away on here for free to get feed back as a trial for yourself and to let others post their likes and dislikes. maybe even funny stories and/ quotes from here or other sites.
    05-06-09 09:12 PM
    count me in . i would love to see dicounts on anything rim official liscensed produscts in it and all new updates and rumors
    05-06-09 09:19 PM
    As long as it is reasonably priced, yes.
    05-06-09 09:23 PM
    I would definatley subscribe to that magazine!

05-12-09 05:33 PM
    Morning All,

I publish a number of magazines and we are seriously considering launching a dedicated magazine for Blackberry users worldwide as there are plenty of mags out there that just include bits and pieces on the BB but nothing dedicated, and being a BB user I feel left out.

What I would like to ask members is this, if there is a dedicated BB magazine would you subscribe to it and also what would you like to see in it.

Thanks for your feedback.

Ned
    Yep, I would like to see a magazine just on blackberrys, I would sign up for that.

Regards

Chris

05-12-09 05:43 PM
    I know I'm in the minority, but I wouldn't care for a BlackBerry magazine. Just not that into it.
    05-12-09 05:44 PM
    Aww, what ever happened to Kiwi? I was rather dubious about the whole thing coming to fruition.

05-12-09 07:03 PM
    Can't we just read the magazine on our BlackBerry's?
    05-12-09 07:05 PM
    Yeah, SD, that is most likely why it never too off.

05-12-09 07:10 PM
    Yeah, SD, that is most likely why it never took off.

Nah, coundn't be...
    05-12-09 07:16 PM
    Nah, coundn't be...
    Heehee. Personally, I think the whole was a wind up, but I could be wrong.

05-12-09 07:22 PM
    You're never wrong broseph, come on now, hahaha
    05-12-09 07:23 PM
    Ha, that's right bro.

05-12-09 07:25 PM
    I would so subscribe!
    05-12-09 07:33 PM
    count me in
    05-13-09 01:13 AM
    That would be a great magazine. I would like to see tips, new apps, theme building tips and tutorials, app development, BB news but not rumors (we get enough of that here.) Definitely leave out speculation about new devices unless its official news from RIM (like when Sprint is getting a new BlackBerry device, we get TOO much of that one here as well.....) Coverage of conventions/conferences and new cellular technologies articles would be a plus too. The idea has potential. Done right and I would subscribe! Done wrong then we might as well come to crackberry.com for free.....
    05-13-09 01:49 AM
    What abt weekly or monthly electronic newsletter?

05-13-09 01:56 AM
    Online or not online I would enjoy reading a BB Mag. Learn and read about my newest addiction. Yes indeed. Where do I sign up?
    05-13-09 02:02 AM
204 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD