As the manufacturing for bb phones is done in Malaysia

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-sma...-made-malaysia

and Malaysia has 1 million subscriber (the same as Indonesia) for the life of me I still can't figure out why Malaysian still can not buy apps from app world without getting an error id 10000.

I spoke to my bank, read and did all the suggestions inside the forum to no avail. When I ask around other Malaysian bb user I found out they are also getting the same problem.

It seems that Digital River/RIM does not recognize our bank and rejected our money.

I have never come accross a company that does not want money except RIM.
    12-24-11 12:55 AM
    You might want to consider revising the title of your thread.

I can purchase apps just fine from BB AppWorld.

To be fair, I did encounter such error a few months ago but then the problem must have been addressed by RIMM because I was and am finally able to purchase apps from the AppWorld using my Credit Card.
    azrin640 likes this.
    12-24-11 03:48 AM
    You might want to consider revising the title of your thread.

I can purchase apps just fine from BB AppWorld.

To be fair, I did encounter such error a few months ago but then the problem must have been addressed by RIMM because I was and am finally able to purchase apps from the AppWorld using my Credit Card.
    1. Which bank u're using?
    2. what did you do? any tips

Thanks..
    12-24-11 03:55 AM
    1. Which bank u're using?
    2. what did you do? any tips

Thanks..
    I'm using CitiBank credit card.

Actually, I also do not know what to tell you.

I started using the BB service in January 2011. Registered for the BB Id and included the CitiBank card for the payment option. Was able to purchase apps from BB World without any problem.

In April, I received a new card from the Bank. Deleted the old payment option and tried to register the new card number. Somehow, I kept on getting error 1000 or something like that. Tried with different credit cards and even PayPal but kept on getting the same error. Tried to follow some of the suggestions found in the forum but wasn't getting anywhere with it.

I finally gave up. So, from April - October 2011, whenever I wanted to purchase any apps, I would do so via CrackBerry AppStore.

Last month, I tried registering my Credit Card number in AppWorld and this time it was a success. Have been able to purchase apps from BB World for both my BB and PB ever since.

Why don't you try one more time? Also, maybe you can try registering your credit card details using AppWorld on your PB instead of the one on your BB.

Best of luck!
    azrin640 likes this.
    12-24-11 04:10 AM
    Did another round but the same, it could be u're using citibank card which is an american bank whilst I'm using 3 locals + paypal.

Thanks though for the suggestion.

(Galaxy note, galaxy note )
    12-24-11 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD