Regardless of how good it is at communication, BB10 is destined to join webOS as the best mobile OS that nobody uses. Some user interface preferences that one might have simply can't make up for the app canyon that separates iOS and Android from everyone else. Developers, the people that make your smartphone do all sorts of stuff, have spoken and they don't want to support more than two platforms.

Remember that a serious app developer actually has to buy most of the hardware out there to make sure their app looks right on any particular device. BlackBerry can't decide on a screen format nor a mobile platform or an input mechanism so it's not worth it to make the effort.

At least you have your communication
    11-12-15 04:45 PM
    Ummm.... No.
    It's your opinion, and I respect it.

Had it not been for Google Play Services, no one would have complained...
    11-12-15 05:00 PM
    It's your opinion, and I respect it.

Had it not been for Google Play Services, no one would have complained...
    And I respect yours, but everyone has an opinion on what is more effective or which one is faster. I doubt we will ever all agree on all those things.
    11-12-15 05:04 PM

At least you have your communication
    Yes, yours it might seem a joke. But for someone who writes more than 50 emails per day and chats continuously on BBM, Whatsapp and Facebook, it's a crucial issue...

At the end of the day my phone is used primarily to connect to the people.
    And performs good for all the rest excluding Snapchat (that I don't need).

Maybe I have some kind of supernatural gift but 100% of Android apps that I need are working good on my Z30, so I didn't need any Android Priv.

So I'd like to know what apps are the ones that ppl need so much to make them switch to Android...
    11-12-15 05:09 PM
    The OP says BlackBerry is made for communication, not for Apps..... and yet.... the usual suspects of other platforms still want to contest Mr. OP dude on his statement, which is seemingly quite factual.

This communication is communicated via me Paratek antennaed handset made for communication via the one and only App that really matters.... Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    JulesDB likes this.
    11-12-15 05:23 PM
    The world has evolved.
    Communication isnt enough. Keep up or be left behind
    Au contraire: communication is the new future.

The one who lacks in communication, dies or stays alone...

___BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    11-12-15 05:24 PM
    The OP says BlackBerry is made for communication, not for Apps..... and yet.... the usual suspects of other platforms still want to contest Mr. OP dude on his statement, which is seemingly quite factual.

This communication is communicated via me Paratek antennaed handset made for communication via the one and only App that really matters.... Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget the usual suspects stopped by to point out the usual suspects. 😉
    11-12-15 05:31 PM
    I don't agree.

Every device is made ALSO for communication.

But NOT every smartphone manages to be just as effective as BlackBerry10.

Android can't be as fast and doesn't have HUB (with the HUB on BB10 you can actually write with two friend at the same time on Whatsapp for istance, try it on your average Priv...). Also can't switch as fast from an app to the other, so you can write to multiple ppl...

So the only criticism on BB10 comes from young dudes who would like to have Snapchat...
    I've mentioned this xx times before. Even if BB10 is microseconds quicker, what do you do with the 3 minutes you save per day?
    11-12-15 05:46 PM
    I've mentioned this xx times before. Even if BB10 is microseconds quicker, what do you do with the 3 minutes you save per day?
    I go on Crackberry with those 3 minutes a day.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 05:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    OK, that's actually a great answer.
    11-12-15 06:00 PM
    I certainly understand what OP is talking about. After setting up my wife's Priv, and using it for a while, the advantages of BB10 are clear. Ease of communication, ease of sharing, built in DLNA sharing, built in File Manager, Blend, Native RFA etc.

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul and lift like this.
    11-12-15 06:05 PM
    OK, that's actually a great answer.
    Well it's not that great, I probably spend more than 3 minutes here most days.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 06:07 PM
    Yes indeed! A true BlackBerry is its Os 10.

  
    11-12-15 08:41 PM
    I am quick at love

11-13-15 07:44 AM
    I certainly understand what OP is talking about. After setting up my wife's Priv, and using it for a while, the advantages of BB10 are clear. Ease of communication, ease of sharing, built in DLNA sharing, built in File Manager, Blend, Native RFA etc.

Posted via CB10
    Thank GOD there's somebody who is not satisfied with what is imposed on him.
    BerrySoul likes this.
    11-13-15 07:48 AM
    What has been imposed on him?
    LazyEvul likes this.
    11-13-15 08:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    3 minutes extra on CrackBerry is time well earned. It's a great site
    11-13-15 08:42 AM
    There is a difference between the ability to do something at all, and a different user interface to do the same thing. BB10s problem is that it is an underdog and it doesn't really do anything that the other competitors can't. It just does the same thing in a slightly different way. Doing it in a slightly different way is actually a negative because 99 percent of users have already developed muscle memory doing it the other way. On the other side, other phones can actually do some things that BB10 can't do at all (ex. Snapchat). BB10 is no better at communicating than other devices. I've seen people fly through their iPhones because they have used that interface so long their thumbs just move quickly to where they need to go. I've seen BB10 users do the same but they think it's inherent in the phone. It's not. At least not in a meaningful way. I'm not interested in fractions of a second. All those supposedly saved microseconds go out the window anyway when you get a Google Services warning or need to force close an app that is causing problems in the runtime.
    11-13-15 09:09 AM
    I think this is where I disagree. Nothing is imposed on anyone, it's just a different way of doing the same thing. The fact that you think BB10 helps you work efficiently is awesome, but other people feel the same way about their platform. There is no "one way".
    11-13-15 09:17 AM
    This is the same company that released the Playbook, without an email client... "Amateur hour is over", remember that one, seems like amateur hour has been indefinitely extended.
    Elephant_Canyon and JeepBB like this.
    11-13-15 09:47 AM
    11-13-15 10:11 AM
    ... not for apps.

Enuff said.

___BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    Boom!!! I got'cha back!

BlackBerry is made for communication...-blackberry-pearl-flip-8220-photo.jpg
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    11-13-15 11:16 AM
    Boom!!! I got'cha back!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-pearl-flip-8220-photo.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	380423
    My favorite!

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-13-15 12:02 PM
    So is Morse Code, Ham radio, ticker tape machines, dial-up modems, POTS phone lines, and lots of other fairly obscure or obsolete items. What, exactly, is your point?

A smartphone that doesn't have apps isn't very smart, and not very different from a flip phone.
    That post was just so wrong for so many reasons.
    11-13-15 12:50 PM
    And I am ok you think in that way.
    11-13-15 12:55 PM
87 1234