Ironic since BlackBerry the Company can't even communicate the BB10 message to consumers
    It's a catch 22. The consumers don't have BB10 to receive the communication from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB and MikeX74 like this.
    11-11-15 09:35 PM
    One thing I give BlackBerry credit for - a phone ringer I can hear when in my pocket or bag! No missed communication

 Passport SE 
    11-11-15 10:57 PM
    human,s mouth made for communication lol

posted via BlackBerry Z30 ( best full touch)
    11-12-15 12:19 AM
    I'd like to announce that my Ford Escape is made for transportation. Thank you.

All kidding aside, glad your BB works for you.
    Yeah basically it's for transportation but now a days manufacturers are putting some entertainment accessories. I guess this equates it to apps? If BlackBerry doesn't have a native app, I side load an android app like some banks.

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    11-12-15 12:27 AM
    BB10 phones offer the same communications forms as all iOS, Android, and Windows phones (but in some cases less - ex. Snapchat). BB10 phones can make calls, email, text, use BBM, etc., but so can all other smartphones. So how is it a relevant factor? If BB1O wasn't a communications device it wouldn't even be categorized as a smartphone. It would be a fancy calculator. It's like saying BB10 is an Internet browsing device; it doesn't need anything else. Yeah, I guess you can browse the Internet on it, like on all other smartphones, so what? It can do one thing that all other smartphones do so it need not have any other ability? I don't get it.
    kbz1960 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    11-12-15 01:16 AM
    ... not for apps.

Enuff said.

___BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    My iPhone is made for communication, AS/400 light usage (keyboard limitations), Citrix, teamviewer, Office 365 administration, Apple Music, Angry Birds, Netflix, VPN, sexting, SMS, and mobile banking. So yeah, it's just a toy isn't it?
    11-12-15 10:15 AM
    By the way, many of those sales numbers are legacy devices.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 10:29 AM
    Then why does BBW exist? If apps aren't needed or wanted them why even have a store for them, let alone one that is filled with more junk that any of the other platforms.

But I should mention that Blackberry launched BB10 with 50,000 apps. What they failed to mention is that 25,000 of them were worthless street apps by a single vendor.
    11-12-15 10:30 AM
    So...are you trying to suggest that other smartphones aren't meant for communication? If not, why do they have the ability to make phone calls. This is the "tools, not toys" meme all over again, and just as naive.
    11-12-15 11:26 AM
    So...are you trying to suggest that other smartphones aren't meant for communication? If not, why do they have the ability to make phone calls. This is the "tools, not toys" meme all over again, and just as naive.
    I just spoke with my agent using an Android phone to discuss a property deal. My agent has an IPhone. We also exchange text and email daily to keep me up to date on my offer and other property listings that recently came up. Would our communication been more effective if I used a BB10 phone? If so, please explain the advantages.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    11-12-15 11:41 AM
    I just spoke with my agent using an Android phone to discuss a property deal. My agent has an IPhone. We also exchange text and email daily to keep me up to date on my offer and other property listings that recently came up. Would our communication been more effective if I used a BB10 phone? If so, please explain the advantages.
    I'm not sure if you're replying to me or to the OP, but the point I was trying to make is smartphones other than BlackBerry's are also made with communication in mind. Thank you for proving my point either way.
    11-12-15 11:44 AM
    I'm not sure if you're replying to me or to the OP, but the point I was trying to make is smartphones other than BlackBerry's are also made with communication in mind. Thank you for proving my point either way.
    Pressed the With Quote by habit. I was replying to the OP.
    11-12-15 11:47 AM
    How are many of those you mention not some form of communication? And communicating vital information at that?
    In that case, BlackBerrys are not nearly as good at communication as other smartphones are.
    TGR1 likes this.
    11-12-15 11:47 AM
    Pressed the With Quote by habit. I was replying to the OP.
    I figured. Again, thanks for proving my point.
    11-12-15 11:59 AM
    Only tools hate toys.
    11-12-15 12:45 PM
    BBM messaging between two BB10s is the ULTIMATE in communication ( and, yes, I do know others on BBM)!

BB, Still the One
    JulesDB likes this.
    11-12-15 12:45 PM
    BBM messaging between two BB10s is the ULTIMATE in communication ( and, yes, I do know others on BBM)!
    11-12-15 01:20 PM
    ... not for apps.

Enuff said.

___BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    The world has evolved.
    Communication isnt enough. Keep up or be left behind
    MikeX74 and JeepBB like this.
    11-12-15 01:27 PM
    The world has evolved.
    Communication isnt enough. Keep up or be left behind
    Yes, during the hearings on Syria, John McCain was observed playing poker on his iPhone while Obama and Clinton have BlackBerrys. Some actually just want communication (with, maybe , news and some music and pics.) I waited for years to get Netflix on my BB10 but deleted it as it turned out I never used it .

BB, Still the One
    lift and bh7171 like this.
    11-12-15 01:48 PM
    Yes, during the hearings on Syria, John McCain was observed playing poker on his iPhone while Obama and Clinton have BlackBerrys. Some actually just want communication (with, maybe , news and some music and pics.) I waited for years to get Netflix on my BB10 but deleted it as it turned out I never used it .

BB, Still the One
    Lol that old chestnut.
    Blackberry cant survive on the "some" that only want communication.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-12-15 01:51 PM
    Lol that old chestnut.
    Not nice to call JM an "old chestnut". He is keeping up with apps. Lol

BB, Still the One
    darkehawke likes this.
    11-12-15 02:27 PM
    Not nice to call JM an "old chestnut". He is keeping up with apps. Lol

BB, Still the One
    An old chestnut with apps?
    11-12-15 02:31 PM
    I'd like to announce that my Ford Escape is made for transportation. Thank you.

All kidding aside, glad your BB works for you.
    Everyone knows a Ford vehicle is not a means of transportation. All kidding aside your comment is funny.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    TgeekB and kbz1960 like this.
    11-12-15 02:42 PM
    BB10 phones offer the same communications forms as all iOS, Android, and Windows phones (but in some cases less - ex. Snapchat). BB10 phones can make calls, email, text, use BBM, etc., but so can all other smartphones. So how is it a relevant factor? If BB1O wasn't a communications device it wouldn't even be categorized as a smartphone. It would be a fancy calculator. It's like saying BB10 is an Internet browsing device; it doesn't need anything else. Yeah, I guess you can browse the Internet on it, like on all other smartphones, so what? It can do one thing that all other smartphones do so it need not have any other ability? I don't get it.
    I don't agree.

Every device is made ALSO for communication.

But NOT every smartphone manages to be just as effective as BlackBerry10.

Android can't be as fast and doesn't have HUB (with the HUB on BB10 you can actually write with two friend at the same time on Whatsapp for istance, try it on your average Priv...). Also can't switch as fast from an app to the other, so you can write to multiple ppl...

So the only criticism on BB10 comes from young dudes who would like to have Snapchat...
    11-12-15 04:34 PM
    I don't agree.

Every device is made ALSO for communication.

But NOT every smartphone manages to be just as effective as BlackBerry10.

Android can't be as fast and doesn't have HUB (with the HUB on BB10 you can actually write with two friend at the same time on Whatsapp for istance, try it on your average Priv...). Also can't switch as fast from an app to the other, so you can write to multiple ppl...

So the only criticism on BB10 comes from young dudes who would like to have Snapchat...
    Ummm.... No.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    11-12-15 04:43 PM
87 1234