Walmart should die in a fire :P
    Did you even stop for one second to think about how some of us feel - let alone walmarts parents when you say This?? Ban you!! Bannit!
    10-13-13 12:17 AM
    With all of the complaining about BlackBerry, you would have to wonder who is more hated, Walmart or them. If you feel you have been used and abused by them,then why not leave?

Posted via CB10
    Some people may be stuck in contracts. Jus a thought.

Also seems a lot of the frustration isn't at the phone itself but the terrible job BlackBerry have been doing supporting it's sales.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 02:50 AM
    Some people may be stuck in contracts. Jus a thought.

Also seems a lot of the frustration isn't at the phone itself but the terrible job BlackBerry have been doing supporting it's sales.

Posted via CB10
    I am stuck in contract with Z10. I hate that I am. Means I have to save up to buy the Z30 off contract. To make the matter worse. I am starting to want a Q10 also.....damn bb10 and their great phones.

BlackBerry is great. BlackBerry marketing department is way overdue to be scraped and rebuilt.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 03:14 AM
    This is not a poll of who do you like the best, Walmart or BlackBerry. Please read my post again. I'm asking that if you hate BlackBerry so much and you feel used and abused, why do you continue to buy their phones.

Posted via CB10
    Heh-heh. I reckon most of the posters here realise that it isn't a poll...

As to why BB haters (damn but I hate that term, it makes me sound like a 5-year old, none-too-bright child) continue to buy their phones, I thought the reason BB was in their present predicament was that hardly anyone is continuing to buy BB phones.

Perhaps we're all haters... ?

Just sayin'
    10-13-13 05:09 AM
    Picked pickles presented prudently.

I really like my BlackBerry.
    10-13-13 02:31 PM
    Love it. You know why? Because EVERYONE is working! Well, except the marketing department.

Channel: C00120F05 Gaming!
    drkpitt likes this.
    10-13-13 02:36 PM
    Love the BlackBerry 10 phones beyond compare. Can't stand executive management, the marketing department, or the board of directors who are driving the company into the ground faster than a snowman would melt in a steel mill.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 02:48 PM
    I use BlackBerry when it suits me. Same as my other devices. So...BlackBerry when the mood strikes, other devices when the mood strikes.
    10-13-13 02:50 PM
    Love the BlackBerry 10 phones beyond compare. Can't stand executive management, the marketing department, or the board of directors who are driving the company into the ground faster than a snowman would melt in a steel mill.

Posted via CB10
    Who is hated more? Executive management, marketing department, or Walmart? :-)
    10-13-13 02:52 PM
    Who is hated more? Executive management, marketing department, or Walmart? :-)
    That would depend on the individual's point of view, for me, it's Walmart.

Posted via CB10
    richardat and bradu1 like this.
    10-13-13 03:01 PM
    That would depend on the individual's point of view, for me, it's Walmart.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, of course! Whom you hate/love more always does!

See, now you're getting into what the thread is truly about! (the masses spoke ;-)
    10-13-13 03:10 PM
    Yes, of course! Whom you hate/love more always does!

See, now you're getting into what the thread is truly about! (the masses spoke ;-)
    Yes, but it was comments that did not answer my original post. That seems to be the way most of them go. Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 04:48 PM
    you totally right!!
    don't let the door hit y'all on your way out, have a good one,
    With the current state of Blackberry, seems like we do have a lot of swinging doors! sigh...just bought a Lumia 920 to replace my soon to be retired Z10
    10-15-13 01:59 PM
    Walmart has nearly killed the retail industry. Wage drops and hour cuts can be easily traced back to Walmart. Walmart comes in to city's, drops prices, kills competition, then brings prices back up. It is proven that cities where Walmart enters, unemployment rates and welfare rates increase. Walmart has all but killed any mom and pop shops, and department stores, now they are going after grocery stores and drug stores. Only a matter of time before our local grocery stores are gone.

Walmart under Sam Walton was a company that cared about its employees. Now, employees are simply a cheap, easily replaceable commodity.

There is a reason why Walmart has to fight city councils to be allowed in cities. This is something Target, Costco, Home Depot, the other 'big box' stores typically don't have to do. This is because the negative impact Walmart has on communities.

Anyone interested, watch "Walmart, the High Cost of a Low Price"

Posted via CB10
    I don't know where you get the idea that the others don't have to fight to enter a new area. While not as public believe me when I say there is always resistance.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 02:53 PM
    With the current state of Blackberry, seems like we do have a lot of swinging doors! sigh...just bought a Lumia 920 to replace my soon to be retired Z10
    So you are worried about BlackBerry being sold or broken up or? , so you buy a Nokia. Don't you know that they just sold their phone and hardware division to Microsoft.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 02:54 PM
40 12