So I'm here at Denver airport waiting for my son plane to leave, yes I see Androids and iPhones, but I see BBs all over, Curves, Bolds, Torch, Storms and the most beautiful sight of all this is for you Kevin, The PlayBook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 01:53 PM
    I see a good mix of each kind, but honestly I see a ton of Apple products from phones to iPad's.

Sucks, but there was a ton of them. This was between 3 airports on me and the wife's yearly vkay.

06-16-11 08:30 PM
    In West Los Angeles its all blackberry all the time. The vzw stores here have all the available models on display (and in more than one place) and at least 60% of my high school uses BB. I see a bunch of iphones though (that's like the other 40%) and it seems like the iphone love is growing. I see androids a bit, but definitely not as much as BB.

06-16-11 10:20 PM
    So I'm here at Denver airport waiting for my son plane to leave, yes I see Androids and iPhones, but I see BBs all over, Curves, Bolds, Torch, Storms and the most beautiful sight of all this is for you Kevin, The PlayBook.

06-16-11 11:04 PM
    Competition is good, it keeps all the device makers coming up with better products. The PB has only been on the market for a few months now & people keep comparing it to devices that have been on the market for a few years. Let's see whose on top a year from now! Rimm fans know what they have & most of us belive in the products Rimm is producing. I think Rimm is on the right track. It is just very hard for us to wait on the new devices they keep telling us about.

06-16-11 11:19 PM
    I work at a bar, and I see the majority of people have Blackberry's then iPhones, then Androids, & the iPhone and Android people are very few.
    06-17-11 07:35 AM
    I still see plenty of Blackberries on the streets of San Francisco! No PlayBooks though...

06-18-11 10:28 PM
    In the UAE, Blackberry is hugely popular. Almost everyone I know has a BB and those who have iPhones or Androids also have BBs. It's very common here to carry two phones and one of them is almost always a BB.
    06-19-11 03:26 AM
    Try riding the DC Metro. You'd think you're in Waterloo.
    Also on travels. At airports if you see a suit, 8 to 10 you see a BB.
    06-19-11 06:36 AM
    here in belgium, ads for bb just started and i start noticing mostly 15-23 yrs old having bb, or older people for work. So i think it is actually rising.
    06-19-11 06:46 AM
    I see a lot of Berrys here. Not just business people either and the numbers seem to be going up. Every time I'm in a phone shop, someone buys a BB
    06-19-11 07:23 AM
    BlackBerry is definitely number one here in Montreal, from business people to teens to soccer moms. You see a lot of iPhones too. Android is pretty much a niche right now but they're growing.

At work, apart from the employer issued BlackBerries, I see a good mix of personal Berries and iPhones. There's one guy with a Windows phone and two with Androids: one HTC Hero and one guy has a Motorola Atrix which he loves (and charges four times a day). The iPhone guys are definitely more vocal and opiniated about their choice.
    06-19-11 09:30 AM
    I see a good mix of each kind, but honestly I see a ton of Apple products from phones to iPad's.

Sucks, but there was a ton of them. This was between 3 airports on me and the wife's yearly vkay.

Why is seeing Apple products such a bad thing?
    06-19-11 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD