1. pablomdelgado's Avatar
    So I'm here at Denver airport waiting for my son plane to leave, yes I see Androids and iPhones, but I see BBs all over, Curves, Bolds, Torch, Storms and the most beautiful sight of all this is for you Kevin, The PlayBook.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 01:53 PM
  2. BoldtotheMax's Avatar
    I see a good mix of each kind, but honestly I see a ton of Apple products from phones to iPad's.

    Sucks, but there was a ton of them. This was between 3 airports on me and the wife's yearly vkay.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 08:30 PM
  3. SaMaster14's Avatar
    In West Los Angeles its all blackberry all the time. The vzw stores here have all the available models on display (and in more than one place) and at least 60% of my high school uses BB. I see a bunch of iphones though (that's like the other 40%) and it seems like the iphone love is growing. I see androids a bit, but definitely not as much as BB.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 10:20 PM
  4. birddog3's Avatar
    So I'm here at Denver airport waiting for my son plane to leave, yes I see Androids and iPhones, but I see BBs all over, Curves, Bolds, Torch, Storms and the most beautiful sight of all this is for you Kevin, The PlayBook.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 11:04 PM
  5. birddog3's Avatar
    Competition is good, it keeps all the device makers coming up with better products. The PB has only been on the market for a few months now & people keep comparing it to devices that have been on the market for a few years. Let's see whose on top a year from now! Rimm fans know what they have & most of us belive in the products Rimm is producing. I think Rimm is on the right track. It is just very hard for us to wait on the new devices they keep telling us about.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 11:19 PM
  6. justineporter's Avatar
    I work at a bar, and I see the majority of people have Blackberry's then iPhones, then Androids, & the iPhone and Android people are very few.
    06-17-11 07:35 AM
  7. tuffy100's Avatar
    I still see plenty of Blackberries on the streets of San Francisco! No PlayBooks though...

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-11 10:28 PM
  8. Fatoomah's Avatar
    In the UAE, Blackberry is hugely popular. Almost everyone I know has a BB and those who have iPhones or Androids also have BBs. It's very common here to carry two phones and one of them is almost always a BB.
    06-19-11 03:26 AM
  9. qbnkelt's Avatar
    Try riding the DC Metro. You'd think you're in Waterloo.
    Also on travels. At airports if you see a suit, 8 to 10 you see a BB.
    06-19-11 06:36 AM
  10. fnguyen's Avatar
    here in belgium, ads for bb just started and i start noticing mostly 15-23 yrs old having bb, or older people for work. So i think it is actually rising.
    06-19-11 06:46 AM
  11. LunarFelis's Avatar
    I see a lot of Berrys here. Not just business people either and the numbers seem to be going up. Every time I'm in a phone shop, someone buys a BB
    06-19-11 07:23 AM
  12. pattste's Avatar
    BlackBerry is definitely number one here in Montreal, from business people to teens to soccer moms. You see a lot of iPhones too. Android is pretty much a niche right now but they're growing.

    At work, apart from the employer issued BlackBerries, I see a good mix of personal Berries and iPhones. There's one guy with a Windows phone and two with Androids: one HTC Hero and one guy has a Motorola Atrix which he loves (and charges four times a day). The iPhone guys are definitely more vocal and opiniated about their choice.
    06-19-11 09:30 AM
  13. tmelon's Avatar
    I see a good mix of each kind, but honestly I see a ton of Apple products from phones to iPad's.

    Sucks, but there was a ton of them. This was between 3 airports on me and the wife's yearly vkay.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why is seeing Apple products such a bad thing?
    06-19-11 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD