I am sorry, for all those naysayers here that hope and cheer for blackberry's demise.
    New phones WILL be made, we will see KEY3.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry looking for more partners!-433538.jpg  
    bb9900user2018 and antonrr like this.
    02-18-20 11:45 AM
    No one here is cheering for the demise of BlackBerry.

That tweet was already posted about in another thread.

Also... read that again. It says they are looking. Doesn't say they found a partner yet.

It "may happen", but that's not the same as it "will happen". But, if it does, great.
    Bla1ze, Mecca EL, tazcubed and 3 others like this.
    02-18-20 11:54 AM
    I am sorry, for all those naysayers here that hope and cheer for blackberry's demise.
    New phones WILL be made, we will see KEY3.
    Please reconcile "new phones WILL be made, we will see a KEY³" and "we are looking for new partners".
    02-18-20 12:04 PM
    No one here is cheering for the demise of BlackBerry.

That tweet was already posted about in another thread.

Also... read that again. It says they are looking. Doesn't say they found a partner yet.

It "may happen", but that's not the same as it "will happen". But, if it does, great.
    There are A LOT of nay sayers about BB and it's products here, pay some attention and you'll see.
    bh7171 and bb9900user2018 like this.
    02-18-20 12:04 PM
    Please reconcile "new phones WILL be made, we will see a KEY³" and "new partners are being".
    There he is )))
    I proved point already ))
    I am sure new partner will be found and new BB awesome phones will be made!
    What about you? What do you think?
    02-18-20 12:05 PM
    There are A LOT of nay sayers about BB and it's products here, pay some attention and you'll see.
    Someone obviously has reading comprehension problems. Not my fault.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    02-18-20 12:08 PM
    There he is )))
    You've proven nothing other than anyone who disagrees with your point of view is looked at as a naysayer by you. There's nothing in those comments to imply any devices are coming. It's a statement proclaiming they are looking for other potential partners for which there is a very valid argument that if BlackBerry/TCL/Optiemus/BB Merah Putih couldn't pull it off an make it profitable, then there's very little chance another player could.

Even if new devices do arrive, it remains to be seen if it would be an end product people would actually want to purchase. It could be Kodak-level quality with the BlackBerry brand attached, which would be bad. I'd like to see new, great devices as well and those comments are nice to see but right now they don't amount to much of anything. It's a very middle of the road reply to show they have one.
    02-18-20 12:08 PM
    There he is )))
    I don't think any company would be stupid enough to sign up after the last three (4 if you also include BlackBerry Limited) failed so badly.
    phuoc, John Albert and ppeters914 like this.
    02-18-20 12:09 PM
    I don't think any company would be stupid enough to sign up after the last three (4 if you also include BlackBerry Limited) failed so badly.
    Good, so you negatively look at things, you say any company that sign up with Blackberry is stupid.
    So we shall see. I am glad you'll be wrong (again)
    02-18-20 12:13 PM
    You've proven nothing other than anyone who disagrees with your point of view is looked at as a naysayer by you. There's nothing in those comments to imply any devices are coming. It's a statement proclaiming they are looking for other potential partners for which there is a very valid argument that if TCL couldn't pull it off an make it profitable, then there's very little chance another player could. Even if new devices do arrive, it remains to be seen if it would be an end product people would actually want to purchase. It could be Kodak-level quality with the BlackBerry brand attached, which would be bad. I'd like to see new, great devices as well and those comments are nice to see but right now they don't amount to much of anything. It's a very middle of the road reply to show they have one.
    Key3 (Key2 with better specs and camera) would do it.
    02-18-20 12:20 PM
    Key3 (Key2 with better specs and camera) would do it.
    Built by.... who? Who do you believe would be their potential partner is this foray? Who would have the financial backing, the hardware, and software capabilities, along with the capable marketing solutions and reputation to be successful in putting a KEY3 into the market and break through the BlackBerry-brand reputation souring.
    phuoc, BBuso77, tazcubed and 7 others like this.
    02-18-20 12:23 PM
    Watch out @PsihoKey2, if BlackBerry does indeed find a new partner, then some will write again that they knew it from the beginning. Believe me, I've had my experience.
    02-18-20 12:23 PM
    Good, so you negatively look at things, you say any company that sign up with Blackberry is stupid.
    So we shall see. I am glad you'll be wrong (again)
    From a business perspective, what's the positive side of looking at the last 4 business failures?
    tazcubed and John Albert like this.
    02-18-20 12:24 PM
    Built by.... who? Who do you believe would be their potential partner is this foray? Who would have the financial backing, the hardware and software capabilities, along with the reputation to be successful in putting a KEY3 into the market and break through the BlackBerry-brand reputation souring.
    Remains to be seen!
    02-18-20 12:25 PM
    That's awesome to see, I wish well for BlackBerry. Looking forward to what's to come... if anything.
    Watch out @PsihoKey2, if BlackBerry does indeed find a new partner, then some will write again that they knew it from the beginning. Believe me, I've had my experience.
    I'd be first in line to buy one. Doesn't mean I think it would be good business.
    John Albert and ppeters914 like this.
    Yes, some are all the time negative, and as soon as some good news comes out, they say 'I knew It'.
    I agree with you Paule, and I exactly know what you mean.
    Thanks!
    Jake2826 likes this.
    02-18-20 12:26 PM
    I'd be first in line to buy one. Doesn't mean I think it would be good business.
    Who asked you about if you think if it will be good about business?
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    02-18-20 12:28 PM
    Who asked you about if you think if it will be good about business?
    Problem is, that would be the first question any potential licencee candidate would have to ask themselves.
    tazcubed likes this.
    02-18-20 12:29 PM
    Remains to be seen!
    Indeed. So since you can't seemingly come up with anyone who you think could take on the venture and I can't see who would have the clout to do so, we'll just have to wait and see if any partners emerge and if they can produce a product people will actually want to purchase I suppose. So we're back to the initial statement. They're looking for potential partners, not as you stated "New phones WILL be made, we will see KEY3."
    phuoc, BBuso77, tazcubed and 3 others like this.
    02-18-20 12:31 PM
    Indeed. So since you can't seemingly come up with anyone who you think could take on the venture and I can't see who would have the clout to do so, we'll just have to wait and see if any partners emerge and if they can produce a product people will actually want to purchase I suppose. So we're back to the initial statement. They're looking for potential partners, not as you stated "New phones WILL be made, we will see KEY3."
    No. My oppinion is that we will see Key3 and new partner. It doesn't matter if I can or cannot come up with name of partner.
    Would you still have problem if I wrote 'I think' in front of my statement?
    02-18-20 12:42 PM
    No. My oppinion is that we will see Key3 and new partner. It doesn't matter if I can or cannot come up with name of partner.
    Would you still have problem if I wrote 'I think' in front of my statement?
    Sorry, for asking you to expound upon your thoughts and have a discussion with you? I guess you're only interested in being angry at the so-called naysayers who don't share your vision or would prefer something more concrete than a standard PR reply handed out on Twitter. Like you said, though, remains to be seen.
    02-18-20 12:44 PM
    Sorry, for asking you to expound upon your thoughts and have a discussion with you? I guess you're only interested in being angry at the so-called naysayers who don't share your vision or would prefer something more concrete than a standard PR reply handed out on Twitter. Like you said, though, remains to be seen.
    I accept your appologie.
    Yes, remains to be seen!
    02-18-20 12:51 PM
    Wow, just wow. Who will step up where others have failed?
    02-18-20 12:55 PM
    From a business perspective, what's the positive side of looking at the last 4 business failures?
    From a business perspective, in my view, BlackBerry got out of the agreement with the Chinese TCL just in the nick of time. Look what is happening in China. I think someone high up in BlackBerry saw the 2 pronged negative impact of doing business with a Chinese cell phone company coming. Maybe Chen. There is the COVID-19 Virus and also the whiplash from the security issue questions surrounding Huawei (whether by fact or by perception). The fact that BlackBerry is communicating that they are looking for another partner says one thing that we do know: they have not relinquished the possibility having BlackBerry branded phones in the future, contrary to what many have speculated.
    02-18-20 01:11 PM
588 123 ...