The automatic WiFi sync in BlackBerry Link is one of my most used features in BB10. I use it to keep my documents and music current on my phone which let's me use it as a mass storage device and my music player.

I'm wondering if there is an equivalent app for android that will do the same thing?

I've found several that require manual sync, but nothing that will do it as soon as the phone connects to WiFi.
    04-13-16 04:55 AM
    OneDrive keeps my documents "synced" between all my devices, without me doing anything after it's setup.

Yes it's "the cloud", yes there are "risks"...... But there are risks in not having your data where it can be recovered if you phone is lost or damaged to the point it no longer works.

Of course if you weren't paying attention when you setup your PRIV.... you might already be backing everything up to Google Drive, which you can also install on your PC.
    OneDrive keeps my documents "synced" between all my devices, without me doing anything after it's setup.

Yes it's "the cloud", yes there are "risks"...... But there are risks in not having your data where it can be recovered if you phone is lost or damaged to the point it no longer works.

Of course if you weren't paying attention when you setup your PRIV.... you might already be backing everything up to Google Drive, which you can also install on your PC.
    04-13-16 08:18 AM