Greeting . Until recently I used Keyon, same message memory is low, I had every day to restart to return to normal, I now use key2LE same message, when I restart phone everything is normal.. I really love bb phones, the first I had a passport, an amazing phone, then I moved to priv, good phone, but this key2 I like most, like the keyboard, but low memory pisses me off!

I see a lot of them have this problem the same message, anyone found a solution ? I have 6 applications and single game, all other is factory.. bb priv did not have a problem with that..
    07-11-19 06:44 PM
    Greeting . Until recently I used Keyon, same message memory is low, I had every day to restart to return to normal, I now use key2LE same message, when I restart phone everything is normal.. I really love bb phones, the first I had a passport, an amazing phone, then I moved to priv, good phone, but this key2 I like most, like the keyboard, but low memory pisses me off!

I see a lot of them have this problem the same message, anyone found a solution ? I have 6 applications and single game, all other is factory.. bb priv did not have a problem with that..
    Just lower the alert limits in Power Center. It's overly aggressive and warning you about memory issues that are not really issues at all. The level is just set too low for when the alert gets triggered. - https://crackberry.com/how-adjust-bl...-notifications
    07-11-19 11:06 PM
    Isn't Power Center discontinued?
    07-12-19 12:44 AM
    Use Boost+ App. It is a great app from HTC.
    I use it to clean my Key2 LE memory every time that warning shows up.
    07-12-19 12:46 AM