I love looking at tech. Its almost as bad for me as cars. Coupled with the fact that I am somewhat of an impulse buyer and you have someone that has had 10 phones in the last nine years!

Today again I was looking at Windows Phone 8. They have their fantastic new Lumia 1520, a product that I really, really love! It does a lot of things I like, its beautifully built, has a strong and growing platform and its big with a 1080p screen!

But the thing keeping me from making that switch? My Z10's keyboard. OMG! I love that thing! its accurate. Its easy. To delete words I can slide my finger across the screen and it takes care of it. I can't justify giving up that key functionality!

I just love my BlackBerry onscreen touch keyboard. Its even got me away I think permanently, from physical keyboards!

To whoever designed it! And I can only imagine what the Z30 is like!
    tryfe likes this.
    11-24-13 01:38 PM
    you are so right my friend... the keyboard takes the cake away from all the iPoos and Droids... Just perfect for my needs, specially the ability to predict hinglish (thats Hindi typed in English) words...
    11-24-13 01:53 PM
    My friends when they use it the keyboard is the one thing that gets them to say I want this phone. I have a few waiting for upgrades. If only BBRY could shore up the apps then people would switch based on those two things alone!
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    11-24-13 02:26 PM