Do any one of you think that there is a possibility that BlackBerry will come out with a virtual keyboard for iOS to be used on iPads?

I believe that if they did I'm sure that there is is a market for it. What do you guys think?
    11-05-17 11:48 AM
    Seriously doubt it.
    11-05-17 11:59 AM
    The "BB Keyboard" is 95% SwiftKey (BB licensed the SwiftKey engine for BB10 and BB Android - BB's primary addition was the "flick to complete" feature), and that license doesn't allow BB to offer the keyboard on non-BB-branded devices, because then it would be competing directly with SwiftKey (which has been available for iOS for a long time).

So, no, you aren't going to see the BB keyboard on non-BB devices.
    11-05-17 12:27 PM
    If you have an iPhone try the “Enzo” app, it keeps the KB the same but provides Taptic feedback for each keystroke.

Of course, the Taptic would not work on an iPad.
    11-05-17 06:38 PM
    The "BB Keyboard" is 95% SwiftKey (BB licensed the SwiftKey engine for BB10 and BB Android - BB's primary addition was the "flick to complete" feature), and that license doesn't allow BB to offer the keyboard on non-BB-branded devices, because then it would be competing directly with SwiftKey (which has been available for iOS for a long time).
    So, no, you aren't going to see the BB keyboard on non-BB devices.
    Another great BBfeature is the hold to capitalize feature which I wish would be adopted by other keyboards!!
    Loc22 likes this.
    11-05-17 08:28 PM
    Apple stock and short term outlook is very negative. A keyboard could help them

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    11-11-17 03:57 PM
    Apple stock and short term outlook is very negative. A keyboard could help them

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    Now that was funny ;-)

CB10 on my PP SE
    11-11-17 06:34 PM
    using BlackBerry keyboard on Samsung 😁
    11-11-17 06:49 PM
    Another great BBfeature is the hold to capitalize feature which I wish would be adopted by other keyboards!!
    Every time I try to justify this feature to either iOS or Android users, I get looked at like I have two heads.

It's a brilliant solution to a frustrating problem. I'm constantly using it on my Z30 and every time I pick up any other device, it's maddening to use. Makes typing mixed-case passwords a breeze.
    gebco likes this.
    11-11-17 07:13 PM