I like the keyboard.and I think it is a headache for android blackberry phone because the screen rates locked by Google.
    So. I think blackberry can make a keyboard only for mobile phones. And if possible it can combine with a thin power bank. As what we need more power supply + keyboard I love.
    Also supports with apps like super input. HUB. Etc. Quick shortcuts.
    And even plus more keys for customize define.
    That will be powerful in my image.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 11:40 PM
    It can be a L shape from side view. And with a blackberry logo iron magic sticky for fix on and off.
    Is here anyone more image on the idea?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 11:45 PM
    The problem is it will run into one of two problems:

1. If it doesn't slide over the screen (like the Samsung keyboard appears to) it will cause the Priv problem of unbalancing the phone when connected, making it difficult to use.
    2. If it does slide over the screen it will cover a portion of the screen and apps/the OS may not support resizing like that, even if the keyboard does communicate the fact it's covering the screen.

That's assuming it is used in the vertical orientation. Horizontal or landscape orientation would be easier, but potentially less convenient. There's a reason for the PassPort, Classic, Priv, Q10, etc. all putting the keyboard on the bottom of a vertical-oriented phone.
    11-01-16 10:55 AM