I think the Blackberry concept , though it will have obvious technological and design modifications, must keep going on and stay.It is a real different philosophy and suit people willing to stand out of the crowd from using stereotype mobile devices.Long live Blackberry!
    12-29-16 01:15 AM
    Okay. But what if it doesn't?
    12-29-16 06:50 AM
    I think the Blackberry concept , though it will have obvious technological and design modifications, must keep going on and stay.It is a real different philosophy and suit people willing to stand out of the crowd from using stereotype mobile devices.Long live Blackberry!
    All that is fine, but these are changing times and either you adapt or your pushed aside, this is reality in 2016.

I personally think the move to the security software side of the business was the smart move for Blackberry. Now it's a wait and see approach and let's look and see where they are a year from now.
    12-29-16 08:22 AM
    What is the "BlackBerry concept" that you're referring to?

Business realities are the ultimate "decider" - and given that BB's smartphone division hasn't made a dime in profit for about 5 years, they've gotten out of that business. They are now a security software company that licenses out their name and software to other hardware manufacturers.
    12-29-16 03:06 PM