02-17-15 03:45 AM
152 ... 567
tools
    For me it was a really simple choice:

Curve was great for what it' did and thanks to productivity apps it got the job done really nicely.

Personally I think bb10 with all rehire limitations has been a huge mistake it did cost bb a lot of users who where quietly happy with their devices and it also put bb in competition with iOS and Android...

BYOD is not a huge deal because most people will gladly take the inconvenience of carrying two phones over the possibility of having your boss looking over your phone.

The bold combined with shortcutme and my own hotkeys gets the job done better than any other phone so it's the perfect driver for work. And the good thing is you can leave it at your desk or in the car after work is done.

After switching to the note 4 and bold combination I can honestly say I've found the best and working combo for all situations.

Long story short bb for me is associated with pkb, removable battery, perfect form factor and of course productivity.

What bb should have done is improving the os7 instead of scrapping everything and confuse the users with a non button layout.
    02-17-15 03:31 AM
    I agree many people (myself included) complain like it's going out of fashion but seriously we spend a lot of money for the service that the cell companies provide and we want our voices to be heard.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 03:45 AM
152 ... 567