I just got a blackberry bold 9700 and am trying to transfer my music from itunes to my blackberry. i searched everywhere and i cant figure out how to do this.i know theres a blackberry media sync, but those only do playlists. is there a program out there that can directly sync my itunes library with my bold? also i dont have any drm protected files.

thanks
    03-07-10 07:01 PM
    If you have the newest BB desktop manager you can. Just use the media sync and it should be able to transfer over the songs.
    03-07-10 07:08 PM
    You can just drag and drop them onto your SD card since they aren't drm protected.

Connect your phone to your PC with 'Mass Storage Mode' enabled on your BB.
    03-07-10 08:49 PM
    In media sync, click on the top playlist that says all songs. That will include all non-drm protected music files from your itunes library.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 08:57 PM
    alright thanks
    03-08-10 12:41 AM
    I thought I wouldn't pay Apple to upgrade some of my DRM songs to be able to get them on my BB. But alas, not having them in my "workout" playlist bothered me.

There's some I won't bother with but that's ok.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 05:40 AM
    you can also use doubletwist i believe it works fro blackberry now, it looks exactly like itunes but works for android and everything its amazing. It takes all your music from itunes automatically and adds it to it. The best thing since sliced bread
    03-08-10 05:43 AM
    To the OP - just wanted to add that I used to just drag and drop as suggested above, and it does work just fine. The only reason I've gone to the newest release of BB Media Sync is because it knows what's on your bb already and you don't need to keep track of new songs added to your library. It will sync only the new tracks since your last sync.
    03-08-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD