Just thought I would throw this out there. I have been reading the forums with all the negative news about BlackBerry and how folks are going to go somewhere else and I might have gotten swayed by it. I mean why not? My Z is powered by Verizon and we all know where 10.1 is (nowhere to be found) , so who could blame me right? Since I own an iphone 4 this should be an easy switch and it was very easy. Devilish mischievously easy.

So there I was basking in all the Apple ecosystem, backing up my phone with icloud and digging on all the apps, and talking to folks with imessage. Then it hit me, I didn't like the iphone so much anymore. Lots of stuff that just didn't work as nice as I remembered. And it didn't take long for me to miss my Z.

So here I am now, back on the Z10 and loving it. So if you think it might be nice to leave, go ahead and take the plunge. I'll bet dollars to donuts that you will return within a short period of time just like I did. In a real world test the iphone has some issues where the Z does not.
    07-02-13 09:10 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...e-home-631658/

Hi, Engine, and welcome back, but we do have a thread dedicated to this kind of post. Sorry to have to close it down early, but we're really trying to pare down the threads on swapping back and forth between devices. Thanks!
    07-02-13 09:18 PM