i cannot get onto twitter, facebook, or any site for that matter from my blackberry. i have a verizon unlimited data plan, and whenever i try to use those apps or the internet is says services are unavailable. help?
    03-07-11 09:59 AM
    Give us a little more information, have you done any recent OS upgrades? How long has the problem been going on? Can you use other services that require data such as email and BBM? Can you access the internet from your BB browser?
    03-07-11 10:12 AM
    What are you seeing by your signal meter? 1XEV, 1xev, 1X, 1x, etc.
    03-07-11 10:23 AM
    Try turning your device off and then back on. (or just the radios)
    03-07-11 11:20 AM
    i'm using the latest version of OS5. I cannot use BBM, or ANY services that require internet, such as the yellow pages app.
    03-07-11 01:14 PM
    ok so i just upgrades to OS6 and it works now...whatever lol
    03-07-11 01:32 PM
    What are you seeing by your signal meter? 1XEV, 1xev, 1X, 1x, etc.
    Be nice to get the answer to this question from you.

Ok we can try a couple things to get your data working again. Lets try an HRT, followed by a send service books and finally a battery pull. First the HRT, go to the setup wrench (options) then advanced, then Host Routing, then, press the BB (or menu) button, and then select Register Now. Then go to the Email Setup which will either be on your homscreen or in a folder called Setup, sign on, then press the BB (menu) button and select Service Books, then Send Service Books. Finally pulls out the battery wait 30 seconds then reinsert it to reboot your device.
    03-07-11 01:35 PM