hi all.

thought i would test the waters with a blackberry as they seem to have one **** of a reputation,
    bought an 8120 second hand in excellent condition, works perfectly but when i try to log into the blackberry.orange.co.uk site to register the phone so i can connect to the service it says the phone is already registered to another account :-(

can anyone help as to how i can resolve this, as the man from the orange customer service was about as helpful as a chocolate tea pot.

thanks for any help
    max
    09-09-10 12:13 PM
    you have to contact the person you bought it from and tell them to remove the pin from their account otherwise you cannot use it on your bis account.
    09-09-10 12:31 PM
    +1 to both of these answers, and welcome to the community.

Do some reading and make sure your phone is running OS4.5 for best experience!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 02:03 PM
    i have contacted the seller and he says he will call orange and remove it from his account. do i then go to the blackberry.orange.co.uk webpage and register?

also the guy i spoke to at orange tried to tell me that it would cost 5 pounds to use the blackberry services although ive already got 500mb allowance on my contract? so im hoping he was wrong considering he was wrong about everything else!
    09-09-10 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD