.... I know this is beating a dead horse, but damn, it is frustrating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 07:02 PM
    Um A++++ post

07-24-10 08:15 PM

really zippy on TMo....
    07-24-10 08:50 PM
    I know that not all the devises will get os 6, but it would be nice to at least get a better web browser.

07-24-10 08:56 PM

What's frustrating about it?
    07-24-10 09:28 PM
    It's very reliable, particularly in areas with sketchy data / reception. I find the BB broswer is the last one standing in remote locations when compared with iphones and nokias and what have you...
    07-24-10 09:40 PM
    I find it pretty good, I don't care to pinch and zoom and double tap on the other devices to get my web pages, and I use the column view on most of my web pages. The only thing that I don't care for is that it can sometimes be slow to load, but otherwise I think it's pretty solid.
    07-24-10 11:24 PM
    My BB browser is fine. It's a little sluggish sometimes, but it's fine. When I disabled javascript I noticed a difference.
    07-24-10 11:29 PM
    ^ What he said ^

07-25-10 03:56 AM
    I don't have a problem with my browser either. It's very convenient, and renders pages for my device perfectly. Since I use WiFi at home, it's very speedy where I use it most. I think some people would complain about being second in line for free money!

07-25-10 10:43 AM
    My only pet peeve is that it doesnt render the page with minimum width, my iPod Touch render's it with minimum width so it can actually read an article. With my BB, the width of the same page is much higher and when I zoom into the same article the text is so small.
    07-25-10 11:23 AM
    Use column view or Z to zoom, should make it a little larger.

I also don't get all the people that diss the browser....honestly isn't all that bad and I am on EDGE right now and usually use mobile sites and does fine...take java-script off as most pages don't need it on and is quite faster...

Still not happy, try a 3rd party browser app like opera5 or Bolt, but since taking off Java, native is faster than both those.

Just miss tabs...oh and would like a larger screen, thank-you for comiing out with a 9800 BB! will one day have one.

07-25-10 11:31 AM
    Nothing wrong with my browser either, and when I browse with wifi it's even better!
    07-25-10 12:39 PM
    Set the default to column view, disable javascript, turn pic resolution down to low. If the website your visiting needs the javascript enabled, it will prompt you. Do this and your browser will be a lot faster.

07-25-10 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD