Hello CrackBerry! As my first post, and a soon to be BlackBerry owner I had a few questions regarding my new phone. I plan on buying the BlackBerry Curve 3G with a $15, 150MB data plan from Verizon. The only bad thing is I have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to a BlackBerry. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me, with my package what perks would I get? I mean being a BlackBerry owner, I know I have BBM, Facebook, Yahoo.. Etc. But where do I get the apps? Are there free apps? I love music and sports so would there be anything to accompany those? And I know I'm in CrackBerry so there must be some sort of cracks towards operating systems, apps, themes, etc. I just wanted to know the possible benefits for me of owning a BlackBerry Curve 3G would be. Thanks to anyone, and sorry for the long read!
    11-30-10 07:52 PM
    Hello CrackBerry! As my first post, and a soon to be BlackBerry owner I had a few questions regarding my new phone. I plan on buying the BlackBerry Curve 3G with a $15, 150MB data plan from Verizon. The only bad thing is I have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to a BlackBerry. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me, with my package what perks would I get? I mean being a BlackBerry owner, I know I have BBM, Facebook, Yahoo.. Etc. But where do I get the apps? Are there free apps? I love music and sports so would there be anything to accompany those? And I know I'm in CrackBerry so there must be some sort of cracks towards operating systems, apps, themes, etc. I just wanted to know the possible benefits for me of owning a BlackBerry Curve 3G would be. Thanks to anyone, and sorry for the long read!
    With a blackberry data package you would have access to:
    -bbm, facebook, yahoo etc.
    -emails
    -app world for your apps and yess there are free apps available.
    -Sports: Score mobile, goal, NFL Gamecentre Lite, NHL Gamecentre

Not sure for music apps but you can transfer music onto the phone and play it through the media player
    tmacgrady101 likes this.
    11-30-10 07:55 PM
    Be careful with your usage pattterns. If you listen to streaming music much at all, watch youtube videos too much, etc, you may be in danger of exceeding your 150mb plan.
    tmacgrady101 likes this.
    11-30-10 08:08 PM
    And you will find free goodies here, also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tmacgrady101 likes this.
    11-30-10 11:35 PM
    The nice thing about your 9330 is that it has Wi-Fi. So if you are connected to Wi-Fi, you will not use your data. Using Wi-Fi while streaming audio or video would be your best way to avoid going over on your data plan.
    tmacgrady101 likes this.
    11-30-10 11:39 PM
    thanks guys! appreciate it.
    12-01-10 05:47 AM
    Stick around here long enough and you'll soon learn about leaked and hybrid OS's. Plus there are lots of great theme developers so check the themes forum http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/ Tons of free apps too http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ It's a wonderful world here at Crackberry Welcome.
    tmacgrady101 likes this.
    12-01-10 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD