WordPress have recently started providing free security certificates for all domains on WordPress.com and it appears that the certificates are not compatible with Blackberry. It means I can no longer access important websites from my phone. WordPress say that Blackberry are aware of this problem. Is there any indication from Blackberry as to when it will be resolved?
    04-29-16 07:23 AM
    WordPress have recently started providing free security certificates for all domains on WordPress.com and it appears that the certificates are not compatible with Blackberry. It means I can no longer access important websites from my phone. WordPress say that Blackberry are aware of this problem. Is there any indication from Blackberry as to when it will be resolved?
    Do you have links to the information and where you are having problems?
    04-29-16 08:00 AM
    Wordpress has offered Let's encrypt certificates to all of their blogs. You need to import the certificate into your device and it will work just fine. If you scroll to the bottom of the warning you get there should be an option to view the certificate, then check the statement 'I understand the risks' and click Add Exception.

Furthermore, by going to the Let's Encrypt site, you can download their root and intermediate certificates to import into your handset. Once you have them downloaded, long press on each cert and choose the option to open in Settings. Then press import in the top right. At that point you shouldn't have any issues.
    04-29-16 02:49 PM