I Bought and currently Own A Bold 9780 Love it!. However when I bought this device I registered my blackberry ID with my rogers email address, and I am now changing Internet providers, in doing this my rogers email address will soon be no longer active meaning that my Blackberry ID user name is usless. so I have been trying to change my user name(email address) and have found out that this is not possible I have called Blackberry Tech support and they have told me that I must back up and wipe my device and restore back to factory and then create a new username ? WTF can't beleve that you can not change your username and keep you apps such a minor change but so much hassel! So if anyone knows how or has done this before PLEASE help me out!!! as Blackberry support pretty much has told me not to use my provider email address next time!
    01-28-13 07:05 PM
    That's pretty much what you have to do, there's no way around it. Sorry.
    01-28-13 09:57 PM
    Hi Andrew:

I had a similar issue. You can change your Blackberry ID. Follow the link. I hope this helps.
    Change your BlackBerry ID information - User Guide - BlackBerry App World Storefront - 2.0
    Good Luck
    rjkolo likes this.
    01-28-13 10:46 PM