Hi All,

I'm new to blackberry but LOVE my torch. I recently tried to download and app but when it asked for my blackberry password I forgot what it was I tried to go through the motions of resetting in 3 times now. Each time i enter my email it automatically sends me a reset password email in which i follow the directions. It asks for my secret questions answer, and then asks me to enter a new password and then confirm the new password. After 2 attemps it tells me an error has occured and locks me out for 2 hours. Can anyone tell me how to stop this vicious circle?

Happy Holidays to all!
    12-26-10 10:57 PM
    Hmaida, I hope this helps. It keeps happening to me too! And when I would answer the security question (my dogs name) it would say no, I was locked out. I think I know my own dogs name!! LOL!! Anyway, I had to enroll again using my other email address. So if you have another address on your phone, use that one and write down the password and security question somewhere. I did that and now I am able to sign in and when I go to my world, it also shows the apps I bought previously. I guess cause it checks your phone for installed apps. Hope this helps.
    12-28-10 05:11 AM
    I think this is a bug in Application World.
    It asks secret question but fails though we know right answer, lol.
    Best solution is register again with the other mail account you've added.

Turkcell Fatih Kurnaz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 05:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD