I am doing 2 different generic Blackberry icons. Also will include the Nexus One for Androids and if anyone wants the Curve2 or a different color model, let me know and I'll try to get them.

I have added the 3. The 2 icons are in the last updated post (I believe 4) and the Nexus One has been added to the Android post)
    Last edited by TheHeartlessHero; 01-31-10 at 09:08 PM.
    01-31-10 08:56 PM
    I haven't created any new ones to update this with yet but from all the new android devices and such, I have quite a few to choose from. Mainly bumping this so users who are new or just browsing and don't know about this thread, may be able to see it and use it.
    03-29-10 01:28 PM
    Hey, This is my first time in a forum. So I looked every where I could to find answers. That's how I am here. You have alot of icon and display items. I was wondering if you would know how to synchronize the app icons in the blackberry 8330. All I can do is click and move it on my own. What I'm looking for is a way to have them put into an order by the system.

Well, I hope that I'm not bothering you on this. It'z just that I can't for the life of me figure this one out on my own.

Joe
    04-05-10 10:05 PM
    Very nice....Ty....
    04-06-10 12:13 AM
    Hey, This is my first time in a forum. So I looked every where I could to find answers. That's how I am here. You have alot of icon and display items. I was wondering if you would know how to synchronize the app icons in the blackberry 8330. All I can do is click and move it on my own. What I'm looking for is a way to have them put into an order by the system.

Well, I hope that I'm not bothering you on this. It'z just that I can't for the life of me figure this one out on my own.

Joe
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean. This is for the icon that displays via My Computer when connecting your BlackBerry device to a Windows PC. If you could elaborate exactly what you are trying to do, I would be more than glad to try and provide some help.
    04-06-10 09:54 PM
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean. This is for the icon that displays via My Computer when connecting your BlackBerry device to a Windows PC. If you could elaborate exactly what you are trying to do, I would be more than glad to try and provide some help.
    Sounds like he is trying to do what itunes allows iphone users to do aka rearrange icons and set up your home screen via itunes and apply the changes to the phone. As of right now, there is no alternative solution for blackberries
    04-07-10 05:41 AM
    A little bump and a personal reminder for myself that I should make a Torch icon.
    09-12-10 09:05 PM
    A little bump and a personal reminder for myself that I should make a Torch icon.
    Just wanted to ask if u got the torch icon done? thanks
    10-04-10 02:13 PM
    This is totally awesome!
    10-04-10 03:13 PM
    I loved using these when I had my Curve, now that I have a Bold guess I will have to choose something else.
    10-04-10 08:28 PM
    Now ubuntu needs a fully-featured and functioning blackberry theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 08:59 PM
    I am finishing some icons now and they will be added to one the main posts. They include 3 Torch icons, 9650 icon, and maybe a few others.

They are live now.

I am also doing some new Android devices as well.

Uploading all the ones I have for now.

-BlackBerry Torch 9800 x3
    -BlackBerry Bold 9650
    -Motorola Droid 2 x3
    -Samsung Epic 4G x2
    -HTC Evo
    -Samsung Captivate
    -Samsung 4GB MicroSDHC Card
    -Apple iPhone 4

You can find them all on the first page. I am also updating the first post to include links to the other posts containing each set of icons. Hope you guys enjoy the new ones and keep throwing me comments and suggestions on new ones.

Well I went crazy and did a lot more as well. I did a bunch of different logos that you can find HERE.

I prepped some various items that I'll be doing when I get a chance. Take a sneak peak! Comment if you like

Last edited by TheHeartlessHero; 10-05-10 at 01:51 AM.
    10-04-10 10:48 PM
    Yay!!! You really are a hero! I am so greatful you have completed the icons for the 9650. I loved these for my old curve and I can't wait to start using it for my bold!
    Thank you again so much!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 04:19 AM
    Wow dude, these are full of win!

Could you by any chance whip one up for the newest Kindle, preferably in black?
    10-07-10 05:46 PM
    Done, check the first page, post #2. I hope I used the right image.

10-07-10 06:08 PM
    This is fantastic; You are a saint among men
    10-11-10 09:15 PM
    Awesome Icons Hero, Thanks.
    Is there anyway I could get the PNGs? I have a mac and .icon doesn't work.
    Please let me know if you could let me have the pngs. Thanks.
    10-13-10 05:55 PM
    Awesome Icons Hero, Thanks.
    Is there anyway I could get the PNGs? I have a mac and .icon doesn't work.
    Please let me know if you could let me have the pngs. Thanks.
    Yea, just send me a PM of the icons you want and I'll zip up the source png files I made and send them to you.
    10-21-10 04:13 AM
    I have just finished 2 BlackBerry PlayBook icons at the request of a PM. Added them to the main page in post 15 located here.

Hope you guys are still using these icons! Let me know if you have anymore ideas!

Feel free to bump the thread when you stop by to give other people a chance to find the thread

Last edited by TheHeartlessHero; 04-15-11 at 12:40 AM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-15-11 12:31 AM
    I've been looking to do this for ages. Hated that Slacker was my icon originally, but then I deleted that app and had an ugly icon. Yay, now all is good with my PC/BB world.
    02-09-12 02:04 PM
    I got a PM for a 9860 icon earlier today so here you guys go! Also including a Phineas icon from Disney's Phineas and Ferb because I already had it done for some reason. If you have any requests, post them here or PM me and I will gladly do them!

06-07-12 10:22 PM
    any Z10 and Q10 icons?? thanx in advance!!!
    09-14-13 02:18 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD