I've been reading loads of forums that indicate that you can downloaded Blackberry apps onto a android phone.

Being forced to change handsets, the only one i like is the Samsung S7. However i need the Blackberry Hub (best communications feature ever!).

Can someone please tell me if it is even possible to get the Blackberry Hub on the Samsung S7, and it works as well as it works on a BB Q10.

If so it would be a dream come true!
    03-26-16 07:41 AM
    Making a search for "BlackBerry Hub s7" in CrackBerry Android app returned plenty of threads, some with complete details for installation and support. Use search.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    raino likes this.
    03-26-16 08:10 AM
    my only concern is getting it up and running on the samsung s7, any videos or step by step guides on how to install and set it up.

Also a review on what BB Hub on Samsung S7 would be good to see if its worth buying the handset to install the BB Hub onto
    03-26-16 11:26 AM
    my only concern is getting it up and running on the samsung s7, any videos or step by step guides on how to install and set it up.

Also a review on what BB Hub on Samsung S7 would be good to see if its worth buying the handset to install the BB Hub onto
    There's no need for tutorials, you just install the apks and they work.

Also, the hub is nowhere near as good on android as it is on BB10. Honestly, don't bother.

I would install the keyboard however, that's totally worth it.

Posted via overheating lollipop Priv
    03-26-16 02:31 PM
    There's no need for tutorials, you just install the apks and they work.

Also, the hub is nowhere near as good on android as it is on BB10. Honestly, don't bother.

I would install the keyboard however, that's totally worth it.

Posted via overheating lollipop Priv
    To be fair I don't mind the keyboard, it's annoying me that all my emails, text call log, what's app etc are not together.

When you say it's not as good, pls expand with detail pls
    03-26-16 02:46 PM
    Has anyone got a video of Blackberry Hub on Samsung S7 or any Samsung Device?

Been search for awhile and can not find one
    03-29-16 07:06 AM
    Dude do a search. There a thread that will answer all your questions.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 11:29 AM
    I've had a blackberry in one form or another for the past 10 years.
    I love the ability of having a true unified inbox. I have an exchange email account with several sub folders, some of which i elect to sync and display on my BB, others I dont.

I've tried the Priv, but returned it due to the horrible battery life and bugginess & slowness of the hub.

Does anyone know of any Android applications that will do the same thing that the Blackberry Hub will do? I have read through what Cobalt has been able to do for the BB software on other Android handsets, but I just want to have a backup in case that doesnt work for me when i go to an Android handset

Regards,
    Dave
    03-29-16 10:54 PM
    Cobalt has what you are looking for. You can have all the blackberry apps (including hub) installed on any Android device. I got BlackBerry Hub on my Samsung Note 4. Search the threads as mentioned; he created 'BlackBerry Manager' which makes the process a piece of cake.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-30-16 02:11 AM
    I'm familiar with Cobalt's thread, I have it saved.

What I was asking was "is there any other non blackberry software, which already gives you a unified inbox, like the blackberry?
    Thanks
    Dave
    03-30-16 04:32 PM