HI , im a new customer to siteground to host my website and webmail , i transfert to there server 3 days ago. Everytime i send an email with one account on there server. i receive like 3 error message : our email was not sent. Press to open your outbox and send again / your email was not sent. try to send it again / and this folder is not syncing at the moment and i get the last one in the outbox. , but the email is still sent and receive. i want t oget rid of the error message . Never had that problem with my past hosting platform also i use many email account too with no problem. Siteground said it's my application or settings the problem , even if i sent som screenshots with the configuration an email works.

Please help!

Thanks
    03-20-19 06:11 PM
    Siteground said it's my application or settings the problem
    So what settings do you have set? They have tutorials here - https://www.siteground.com/tutorials...on-your-phone/ naturally your settings should match those. You'll likely need to use the manual Hub setup for email.
    03-20-19 06:15 PM
    Hi Blaze ! same as described i dont understand , and there team also , i have a motion , with the last android version on telus.
    03-20-19 06:33 PM
    Hi Blaze ! same as described i dont understand , and there team also , i have a motion , with the last android version on telus.
    For the sake of it, try setting it up using K9. They offer a guide for that as well. If it works there, then you know it's something with the Hub, If it doesn't work, then it's likely something on their end. - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ck.k9&hl=en_US
    03-20-19 06:50 PM
    ok i will try that , and let you know. thanks for the hint!
    03-20-19 06:57 PM