So which model can carry more than one sim card?
    And if there isn't one, why?

hibanzai
    09-15-10 01:18 PM
    all blackberries only use ONE SIM card, there is not a version that carries two SIM cards.
    09-15-10 01:21 PM
    For your second question, it's the same reason no blackberry has more than 512mb app memory.. The developers haven't included it.
    09-15-10 01:30 PM
    Sure there is, its the Chinese knockoff Blueberry and it comes with a TV and FM radio! You can also order one with a rice cooker so you can have dinner and a movie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 01:31 PM
    Sure there is, its the Chinese knockoff Blueberry and it comes with a TV and FM radio! You can also order one with a rice cooker so you can have dinner and a movie.

that's not a blackberry.....
    09-15-10 01:45 PM
    There's at least 20,000 people a year buying them that are sure that it is. Until they try to get it activated.

The only thing I can find is an adapter.

http://www.simore.ch/en/mobile_phone_accessory/BlackBerry/Curve.html

Last edited by albee 1; 09-15-10 at 03:58 PM.
    09-15-10 03:47 PM
    What a shame. Would be perfect for travelling when using SIM cards from abroad.
    I like Blackberrys in general. I think RIM makes a neat specific product, but it's almost always dated by the time it is released. Mind you two SIM cards in one phone isn't exactly a new original idea, but I can't see why RIM wouldn't implement it in their products. Surely for the always travelling professionals, it would seal the deal for them.
    09-15-10 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD