I have a Blackberry Curve... I have a list of contacts on Excel that I want to transfer to my blackberry so I can open it just like I do in Excel. I am having a problem getting that done I can send it to myself via an email but I can't save it under my Application menu. Can anyone tell me how I can add a widget on my application menu of EXCEL. Last question I have a program called Convery on my computer that I would love to have on my blackberry is it possible to transfer that to my Blackberry.
    11-21-08 05:14 PM
    OS4.5 is available for the 8330. It includes Docs-to-Go, which gives you an Excel editing capability. You can use Mass Storage Mode to copy the contacts list to your MicroSD card, then view / edit it with Docs-to-Go. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about widgets.

As for Convery, you would have to find out if the program has a BlackBerry version. It's not possible to run a PC program on a BlackBerry.
    11-22-08 11:11 PM
    Also with docs to go with the excel option, you can email the excel file to your device and open/ save it to your media card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD