Surely we've all noticed that Crackberry postings are getting thinner and thinner. It's just cheap offerings for accessories; no substance about the future of Blackberry BB10 or even anything material about the Priv other than where it has been launched. After 15 years, even I have to admit that Blackberry as I know it as a consumer product is over. I'm so sad. Stuart

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 02:47 PM
    03-12-16 02:48 PM
    No I'm not Okay, miserable!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 02:51 PM
    You can continue using your BB10 phone. Don't be miserable.
    03-12-16 02:53 PM
    Ya me to. Just lost another BlackBerry user my friend went today to get a new phone. He thought he was going for passport. The sales talked him out of it and now he has a galaxy. Thanks BlackBerry for sticking it to us. And giving us an over priced android pos. Ya I am ticked off to. For the passed 2 years all users on Crack berry have been shouting what we want and yet have never got it. I hate to say it but BlackBerry will be gone soon

By my fab z30
    Bonnie Bonzai and Velocitymj like this.
    03-12-16 02:57 PM
    Ya me to. Just lost another BlackBerry user my friend went today to get a new phone. He thought he was going for passport. The sales talked him out of it and now he has a galaxy. Thanks BlackBerry for sticking it to us. And giving us an over priced android pos. Ya I am ticked off to. For the passed 2 years all users on Crack berry have been shouting what we want and yet have never got it. I hate to say it but BlackBerry will be gone soon

By my fab z30
    Too bad your friend didn't order the Passport online. But how do you not blame your friend? He could have insisted on the Passport... if he really wanted it.
    WiseEyes likes this.
    03-12-16 03:01 PM
    BlackBerry and BB10 are far from dead.

Posted via CB10
    WiseEyes likes this.
    03-12-16 03:29 PM
    I only said that I'm miserable because of Blackberry. The rest of my life is just fine. Don't worry be happy! Stuart

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-12-16 03:56 PM
    Too bad your friend didn't order the Passport online. But how do you not blame your friend? He could have insisted on the Passport... if he really wanted it.
    I do blame him a little. But he went with the I might get a passport. But at the same time BlackBerry is not a@@. About bb10. Why should anyone care.

By my fab z30
    03-12-16 03:58 PM
    Surely we've all noticed that Crackberry postings are getting thinner and thinner. It's just cheap offerings for accessories; no substance about the future of Blackberry BB10 or even anything material about the Priv other than where it has been launched. After 15 years, even I have to admit that Blackberry as I know it as a consumer product is over. I'm so sad. Stuart

Posted via CB10
    There, there... It'll be ok... Everything dies at some point... It's the great circle of life... I'll ride BB10 out as long as it will allow me to... No one's stopping me nor are they stopping you... Be brave in these dark hours my #TeamBlackBerry comrade, be brave... Go down with dignity, dammit! Now, chin up!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 07:12 PM
    I do blame him a little. But he went with the I might get a passport. But at the same time BlackBerry is not a@@. About bb10. Why should anyone care.

By my fab z30
    It's about what the buyer wants. He wasn't really committed to BlackBerry if his idea was that he might get a Passport. It was his choice. He did not care, that's obvious.

Even though bb10 is no longer being developed, the Passport is a great phone. I'll use mine until it stops working. No store clerk would ever be able to make me change my decision of what I want to buy with MY money.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    sam81 and Superdupont 2_0 like this.
    03-12-16 08:19 PM
    That Chen needs to go!!!!

  
    silversmith75 likes this.
    03-12-16 09:26 PM
    At least wait until the HP Elite x3 phone comes out. That's when I'm jumping ship from my Z30. Adios BlackBerry. It's been swell.

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold and dolco like this.
    03-12-16 10:20 PM
    At least wait until the HP Elite x3 phone comes out. That's when I'm jumping ship from my Z30. Adios BlackBerry. It's been swell.

Posted via CB10
    I was eyeing up the HP Elite x3 as an alternate with my Priv on line 2... But my daily driver (at this point) has to be my Classic... I cannot say "adios to BlackBerry" at this present time...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-12-16 10:39 PM
    A winner never quits and a quitter never wins and give it 101%...and... and....insert a Winston Churchill Battle of Britain speech and ..
    .. now I have to get up off the couch and go walk over to the fridge for yet another beer cuz BlackBerry doesn't have an app for that... and John Chen doesn't care about us beer drinking consumers ..... and now I forgot what this thread is about so I will save our collective dignity and Quit.

While this Elite may look impressive, doesn't a z30 and a laptop via blend do the same thing as the Elite without paying one extra dime by using your existing stuff?

Posted via CB10
    phuoc, WiseEyes and PantherBlitz like this.
    03-12-16 11:15 PM
    Well preserver with you. This ride is far from over. You'll have good company all the way.
    My Q10 won't be matched by any slab.

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold and WiseEyes like this.
    03-12-16 11:55 PM
    It's about what the buyer wants. He wasn't really committed to BlackBerry if his idea was that he might get a Passport. It was his choice. He did not care, that's obvious.

Even though bb10 is no longer being developed, the Passport is a great phone. I'll use mine until it stops working. No store clerk would ever be able to make me change my decision of what I want to buy with MY money.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    Absolutely correct. These days with all the information from the internet I usually know exactly what I want when I go into a retail store and no sales clerk could ever change my mind.

Posted via CB10
    sam81 and WiseEyes like this.
    03-13-16 12:38 AM
    Definitely agree, OP. Decent crackberry articles are getting really scarce. I know there isn't much BlackBerry news these days but it's obvious they aren't even trying. Probably 80% of articles these days are advertisements or have nothing to do with BlackBerry. Sad that it's come to this.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 01:24 AM
    OP is right. I stopped checking CB app often because I know what I am gonna see is pretty much "save ..% on a case" or "blackberry is dead" thread on the forum. Lol

BBZ10-WHITE
    03-13-16 03:25 AM
    Yep, I can understand the OP's view.

I'm now without a BlackBerry for the first time in almost 4 years (moved to LG G4, which is basically Priv specs with a slightly better camera at less than half the price).

I wanted to remain a BlackBerry user, but felt they did not wish to retain me as a customer and gave me no option.

silversmith75 likes this.
    03-13-16 03:33 AM
    Blame it on the gloom and doom people in here. Anyway, if your device is functioning well and your needs are being met, no need to sulk around and continue using it. Why on earth would a phone affect your way of life? Life is so good. Go out and interact with real people.

 📱
    sam81 and Velocitymj like this.
    03-13-16 03:38 AM
    I wouldn't say they aren't trying - there's simply very little left for them to write about.

CrackBerry has been primarily a BlackBerry fan site for consumers, but the BlackBerry consumer market has been pretty much abandoned.

JeepBB and Velocitymj like this.
    03-13-16 03:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    Why not the priv? It is pretty flushed out at this point with a lot of potential left!

03-13-16 03:55 AM
    I just received my passport a few days back and loving it. Have to say everytime I flash it, people around me want to take a closer look!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 07:41 AM
    Why not the priv? It is pretty flushed out at this point with a lot of potential left!

I am too for the HP X3.

My Z30
    - full touch
    - stereo speakers
    - OS10

Priv
    - Slider
    - No stereo speakers
    - Android.

HP X3
    - full touch
    - stereo speakers from B&O
    - Win10 but better than Android

So the X3 meets my needs more than the Priv.
    Had BlackBerry make an adequate Z30 follower with the specs of the X3, than I would stay with BlackBerry.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876 patched 2813 ART)
    Flatman and crackberry_geek like this.
    03-13-16 08:19 AM
66 123