In 10.2 we will get the option to see notification toasts at the the of the screen with the option to close, open directly in the app, or do an instant reply.

One thing for me that I noticed is that if the message is longer than a few words you can't see it all and are required to go into the application anyways, defeating the purpose of the instant reply...don't get me wrong it's great if you can see the whole message or just want to quickly reply saying your busy and will talk later or something.

I have an idea to fix this issue while keeping it an instant reply. When the message comes through you have the same options as now, but in the famous cascades smoothness, you grab that notification toast and drag it down. Giving you the option to see much longer messages and still reply from the toast with the app still running.

On top of that to take it a step further, if you choose to drag down any message, it would be amazing if it registered the conversation. So for example, I chat with my girlfriend over BBM and she messages me while I'm in the browser, so I get the toast pop up. When I drag down the toast it shows the full message, but if I drag it full screen it will pull up our conversation allowing me to see all of our previous messages together. Then allowing you to swipe it off screen and continue on in the browser!

Let me know what you guys think! #ichooseblackberry10

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 09:19 PM
    I'd use it!

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 09:21 PM
    You dont need to double post. You other thread is still active right here

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ements-849218/
    09-13-13 09:23 PM