I was always a fan of Symbian Nokia. I actually always flipped from Nokia to BlackBerry and back again. Symbian is now a thing of the past and now BlackBerry might be heading down the same road.

I can't believe that the only 2 OS's I loved are now almost gone, however the article I just read made it seem like BlackBerry is already dead. I think this guy doesn't know exactly what he is talking about, he obviously didn't do his home work before writing the article. BlackBerry isn't dead but is definitely on its last leg.

How many of you actually tried Symbian? Nokia's OS was built in 1996 so times have changed and instead of changing, Nokia got help from Windows and I think BlackBerry decided to do it on their own by starting from scratch but turns out that they forgot the marketing side of things.

Read the article and comment below about what you think. To me it makes sense but he is jumping the gun about BlackBerry because it's not dead yet.

Copy and paste the whole thing because the link is not coping properly

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/featu...d_the_six_.php

Sent from the Amazing Z10
    anon8091350 likes this.
    10-12-13 02:37 PM
    One of my favourite phones was the Nokia e61, before that I had owned a treo 600 - what a piece of crap that was, I replaced it with the e61 and loved loved the keyboard on it and it had wifi! - while it was never big in the US, most european members here of a certain age will have more than likely owned a Nokia and used symbian.
    10-12-13 02:42 PM
    My first true smartphone was a Nokia slide. I was so excited to be able to buy a doc suite. Think I paid $19.99 for it. And actually having email on my phone was such a novelty to me. That was just back in 2009. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 03:18 PM
    E 71 was a great Nokia phone, I also used their meego N9 phone, so much like bb10

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 05:00 AM
    Symbian was killed by Microsoft but the manouver is so unlikely that I think there are more powerful organizations behind this. Despite thousands of jobs being lost, EU didn't stop this, neither did Finnish government, regulators or share holders. This in a time when US state buys up GM inorder to save it. The people behind this are the people behind NWO and they only want operating systems that they can control.

The same people also own most of the media in west and we daily see articles where they basically say that Blackberry is already dead despite it hasn't happened yet.
    10-13-13 05:58 AM
    symbian is still a good os, choice is limited though, if i would loose my z10 i would go back to symbian.
    10-13-13 06:06 AM
    I moved to BB10 from Symbian, still have my Nokias, I hope BlackBerry survive, have tried the others I find BB10 is the best one, positive thought whatever happens our phones will work for many years.
    10-13-13 06:20 AM