the keyboard is the main thing keeping me with the blackberry; is it going to be permanently gone? I dont think that would be a good idea for bberry unless the intenet and function has undoubtedly equaled or surpassed iphones and droids btw
    09-24-12 04:16 PM
    I'll say this....u can learn a lot just from Google-ing my friend. This information has been out there for while now.

The answer to your question is no. A qwerty model is coming right after the all touch model in Q1 2013
    09-24-12 04:21 PM
    I heard they were going to remove the voice call option since you don't need to make calls when BBM is just as good. I, personally, think it's a poor idea since I mainly use my phone to make voice calls... and iPhones and Droids can make voice calls.

Please search/read before posting. There are a lot of articles about the upcoming BB10 phones. Take a minute or two... Thanks!
    09-24-12 04:22 PM
    I understand that RIM is in survival mode, but I do wonder sometime if a quick nod at the PK faithful in the form of a simultaneous launch (PK and TS) would have been a good idea.
    09-24-12 04:24 PM
    I heard they were going to remove the voice call option since you don't need to make calls when BBM is just as good. I, personally, think it's a poor idea since I mainly use my phone to make voice calls... and iPhones and Droids can make voice calls.

Please search/read before posting. There are a lot of articles about the upcoming BB10 phones. Take a minute or two... Thanks!
    Really nice, bitter sarcasm to an obviously new CB member! That's a nice welcome. This forum is intended to be a safe place to ask questions.

Welcome OP, not all here are quite so vitriolic, as mentioned, full keyboard BB 10 coming shortly after full touch screen is released.
    Hgouck and BoldPreza like this.
    09-24-12 04:34 PM
    the keyboard is the main thing keeping me with the blackberry; is it going to be permanently gone? I dont think that would be a good idea for bberry unless the intenet and function has undoubtedly equaled or surpassed iphones and droids btw
    First let me say Welcome to the Board. As other have said already, Blackberry will not lose the Keyboard.

Last edited by RoseBud68; 09-24-12 at 04:42 PM. Reason: sprll check.
    09-24-12 04:34 PM
    To Op:

Sorry but that is ridiculous!

It�s like Macdonalds getting rid of the burgers...
    09-24-12 04:36 PM
    To Op:

Sorry but that is ridiculous!

It�s like Macdonalds getting rid of the burgers...
    No what's ridiculous is using a phone that has a battery that is about to explode next to your face.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ry-lol-746463/.
    Last edited by mark37724; 09-24-12 at 05:08 PM.
    Hgouck likes this.
    09-24-12 04:39 PM
    No what's ridiculous is using a phone that has a battery that is about to explode next to your face.
    Wow dude, i laugh so hard I lost my soda.
    mark37724 likes this.
    09-24-12 04:44 PM
    Thank you to those who actually answered... To the others, I dont really understand what you got from that; but maybe you made yourselves feel good for a minute..I also dont get why it was such a big deal for me to ask a question on the blackberry boards. I know I could of googled it but it didnt take that much longer to post on this board
    09-24-12 06:10 PM
    First welcome to Crackberry. Second ask questions. That is how you learn.
    09-24-12 06:24 PM
    Of course not. They are just focusing more of their attention on the full touchscreen model(s) since that is where the market is.
    09-24-12 08:27 PM
    Really nice, bitter sarcasm to an obviously new CB member! That's a nice welcome. This forum is intended to be a safe place to ask questions.

Welcome OP, not all here are quite so vitriolic, as mentioned, full keyboard BB 10 coming shortly after full touch screen is released.
    To think I was the one of the original people who thought RIM wasn't coming out with keyboard phones anymore.
    09-24-12 09:17 PM
    Welcome and all, but anyone slightly interested on BlackBerry enough to ask such question would know that RIM's been saying they will not drop keyboards for an year (Since the 1st BB10 sneaky peek).

Welcome to the forums, but get used to doing your homework before posting. So many fake users these days which only intent is to troll that most of us will react the way you've seen when people ask questions about known stuff.

With the recent delay, they even said that touch and keyboard devices would release fairly close to each other.
    09-24-12 09:29 PM
    OP, look up the BlackBerry Nevada. It's believed to be the first QWERTY BB10 device. I'm assuming that leaked photos of the BB10 roadmap should be enough to prove that RIM will never ditch the physical keyboard.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-24-12 10:16 PM
    Thank you to those who actually answered... To the others, I dont really understand what you got from that; but maybe you made yourselves feel good for a minute..I also dont get why it was such a big deal for me to ask a question on the blackberry boards. I know I could of googled it but it didnt take that much longer to post on this board

Don't worry, dude. No one's being offended at anything here, but just showing their annoyance at the subject matter. I got almost the same level of temperament that time when I posted the same question.

Just know that there are indeed BB10 qwerty models coming out and enjoy the rest of the forums

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-24-12 10:40 PM
    Sometimes folks just feel like the Greenbay Packers tonight.

Sometimes you do something right and still get someone making a bad call.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    09-25-12 12:08 AM
    I use my 2 year old crappy 8520 so much that i have i to charge it 2 times a day.

2 charges a day for a crappy's phone battery makes it not so crappy right?

And which are the phones that used to explode in ppl face?

Never heard a BB doing that. Maybe i'll be a pioneer,right?

Anw, this thread's title is still ridiculous with a soon to blow battery or not !
    09-25-12 03:58 AM
    Dude, don't be sad ^^

This is a classic socializing situation!

New members(everywhere), tend to ask stupid questions, and tend to ear some stupid answers

Hope you understood the message in my post - A Qwerty phone is the BB "thing", they would never drop it. It's like KFC droping chicken and starting to use duck instead

So, look for N- Series(Nevada) that should be for sale in the first quarter of 2013, with the L - Series(London; Full Touch).

Today is the BB Jam Americas,so some news should pop out

Ah, and welcome! I've been there(and still am, asking some stupid questions;not the battery one lol).

"Enjoy" your ride
    09-25-12 04:07 AM
    Now if only they can come up with a Slider phone to complete the trifecta... then the whole BB community will be turned onto its head.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    10-18-12 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD