hey guys! so i have a quick question. Should I get the blackberry bold for full price, or wait until january 5th for my contract to end and buy the onyx/merlin? I currently have an iphone 3g and I really do not like it. So what would you guys do in my situation?
    08-11-09 01:19 PM
    If money is a concern then ride out the Iphone until January...I know depressing thought. If you have the cash I'd go for the Bold. Don't wait for new phones, something new will always be around the corner.
    08-11-09 02:51 PM
    I would wait for the next line of blackberries that will come out later. Why pay full price for a Bold when you would be able to get a new one by the end of your contract for cheap.
    08-11-09 02:52 PM
    Wait for the release of the BlackBerry 9700; Coming soon. ETA September/October.
    08-11-09 03:03 PM
    Wait for the release of the BlackBerry 9700; Coming soon. ETA September/October.
    Wait so the ETA is now september or october? I thought it was november....and money isnt really an issue for me, but I have to go back to school, and i wanted something that is more powerful than the iphone for email and stuff....
    08-11-09 03:11 PM
    I think the 9700 is ugly.The Bold is the best looking Berry to date. I say go for it.
    08-11-09 08:53 PM
    Wait it out! The iphone isn't that bad is it lol? I could pay full price for the tour right now but I'm waiting till a few more new options arive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:06 PM
    I would wait it out... The Bold is a great phone but I wouldn't pay full price simply to get it a couple months early. Especially when you can get a better camera and more memory in the Onyx.
    08-11-09 09:14 PM
    Wait it out! The iphone isn't that bad is it lol? I could pay full price for the tour right now but I'm waiting till a few more new options arive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah the iphone isnt bad at all, its just that it seems that the battery dies off to fast and i want something thats really good for email and texting....which causes me to want a blackberry...
    08-11-09 09:19 PM
    If you could find a good deal on the Bold (even used or refurb, but from a trustworthy source), I'd get it now and consider upgrading later. But the Bold is such a great device, you might not want to upgrade even when you can!

But I wouldn't pay full retail for a Bold right now. If that was my only option, I'd ride it out or get a cheaper BB to tide me over.
    08-11-09 11:31 PM
    If you could find a good deal on the Bold (even used or refurb, but from a trustworthy source), I'd get it now and consider upgrading later. But the Bold is such a great device, you might not want to upgrade even when you can!

But I wouldn't pay full retail for a Bold right now. If that was my only option, I'd ride it out or get a cheaper BB to tide me over.
    yeah so i got an offer for a brand new blackberry bold for $200 because he recently got a tour as he switched to verizon so i think i may buy it from him...
    08-12-09 12:03 AM
    You should call and ask about them about renewing your contract to 2 or 3 years again. They will give you a phone for cheap, thats how i got my bold. I think I only had 3 months left in my contract tho
    08-12-09 12:47 AM
    Bold then onyx IMO
    08-12-09 04:21 AM
    onyx dude. that phone is gonna be great
    08-12-09 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD