Well from statements such as:

"I will not buy a blackberry because of the unknown situation of its future."-crackberry user

This was a sign of lack in confidence that blackberry will ever survive, and might not be able to support our bb10 os any further, as a result no one is willing to buy from an os that is about to be dead.

Now that we sort of know the future,(new ceo takeover, and debt financing deal) blackberry is likely to keep going.

Perhaps with a new management team, marketing, strategies and all other business related relations will change.

What do you think? Will this increase sales? Are you finnaly going to get a bb10? Let me know below.

What are your thoughts, w
    11-04-13 10:16 AM
    Falling back to plan B doesn't make buying a blackberry device anymore appealing to me than it was yesterday. This just means the people that wanted to buy them didn't have the cash and the ones who do have the cash are not interested. So here we are, plan B. Even with a new management team, changes will take a lot of time to actually be realized by consumers. I mean right now, they still have the same problems as they did yesterday. Now maybe in a few months, it'll be different but for now, this doesn't make blackberry more appealing to me. Just a company running out of options and doing now what they must rather than what they want. We will see.
    11-04-13 10:47 AM