Can some1 pls help! I had a 9700 bold for 1 n half year when it started freezing, I then had a loan ph 8520, same problem, now I have a new 9810, n its da same prob! If I leave da ph aside at 1:00, when I pick it up 2hrs later, the time showing is still 1:00.. I need to then press the buttons, and the current time then shows. In this time, I'll not receive any calls, sms, bbm's... I've upgraded software over 5 times on this 9810 alone.. Now I'm being told to reset to factory, and start reinviting from scratch. I'm fed up now - thinking of just giving up  completely! Pls pls can someone help me! What is wrong? What's the solution?
    01-22-12 01:26 AM
    This is so weird. 3 devices with the same problem. I'm not getting that. Hmmm..... Why don't you try deleting all the apps. Then reinstall the ones you really need. I mean REALLY.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-22-12 01:39 AM
    My Bold 9650 did the same thing with the whole time thing, I just lived with it because it wasn't that bad.
    Just make sure you properly close EVERY single application you aren't using, Wifi/Bluetooth/GPS is off when you aren't using it.
    Also, delete applications that you rarely loose, just keep the essentials.

(To properly close an application: BlackBerry button - scroll all the way down to "Close")
    01-22-12 01:39 AM
    This is common with BB phones, just pull the battery everytime it happens.
    01-22-12 01:45 AM
    I've owned the 9800 for a while. It's been 90% problem free. I would love to upgrade to the 9810.

3 phones freezing seems odd, especially the 9810...freezing. Upgrading the OS 5 times on a newer device sounds weird

Did you unlock the phone? Maybe the network is freezing the unlocked phone
    01-22-12 10:10 AM
    Blackberry freezes, yes it does. Get used to it.
    01-22-12 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD