Eversince I was a blackberry user (2014). I stopped looking for other device all I want is a blackberry. Everytime I was thinking right now of buying IOS or Android I end up not doing it. I find all of the them toys that I dont need. Most of them are full of gimmicks that is not essential for ur daily activities. I well blame blackberry for this looOl. Cant imagine using other device.. My mindset right now on purchasing is that I want a mobile device that will cater my needs I dont like gimmicks. Specially Bloatdroid.. Before my mentality was completely the opposite haha I find Bloatdroid cool..

Posted via CB10
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    08-09-16 08:21 AM
    Eversince I was a blackberry user (2014). I stopped looking for other device all I want is a blackberry. Everytime I was thinking right now of buying IOS or Android I end up not doing it. I find all of the them toys that I dont need. Most of them are full of gimmicks that is not essential for ur daily activities. I well blame blackberry for this looOl. Cant imagine using other device.. My mindset right now on purchasing is that I want a mobile device that will cater my needs I dont like gimmicks. Specially Bloatdroid.. Before my mentality was completely the opposite haha I find Bloatdroid cool..

Posted via CB10
    Don't you hate showing up to a party after most everyone has gone home, all the drinks are gone and there in no food left.

I'm glad that in 2014 you found a BlackBerry so useful, hope you don't go into withdrawal..... Like BlackBerry, I've moved to Android... found it pretty easy to customize and even disable any carrier Bloatware or even some Google Bloatware. And there are so many TOOLS and TOYS to make me more productive and to allow me to have fun.
    DiegoV_G likes this.
    08-09-16 10:27 AM
    Don't you hate showing up to a party after most everyone has gone home, all the drinks are gone and there in no food left.

I'm glad that in 2014 you found a BlackBerry so useful, hope you don't go into withdrawal..... Like BlackBerry, I've moved to Android... found it pretty easy to customize and even disable any carrier Bloatware or even some Google Bloatware. And there are so many TOOLS and TOYS to make me more productive and to allow me to have fun.
    BlackBerry changed my preference on purchasing device. Though BlackBerry 10 is dead my ppse is good for another 2 to 3 yrs I guess

Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 10:35 AM
    I also have a fever, and the only prescription is more COWBELL!

Whoops...
    I mean BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 10:55 AM
    OP, it sounds like you have the right device for you.

When you are eventually forced to make a change, BlackBerry Android will, at the very least, provide you with a soft landing to another platform.
    miker476 likes this.
    08-09-16 11:03 AM
    You WILL use Android. There is no choice.
    08-09-16 11:10 AM
    OP, it sounds like you have the right device for you.

When you are eventually forced to make a change, BlackBerry Android will, at the very least, provide you with a soft landing to another platform.
    Hopefully

Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 11:29 AM
    Lol. Might use IOS instead of Bloatdroid

Posted via CB10
    wilber1 likes this.
    08-09-16 11:31 AM
    Android you WILL use. There is no choice.
    Screwed. We are... ;-D

(excuse the yodaesque edit our your quote!)

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    oldtimeBBaddict likes this.
    08-09-16 10:48 PM
    Like the Op I don't look past blackberry for my phone. I recently bought a Classic because my 9700's six year old original battery is finally dying! And before that I had the BlackBerry flip, and it still works!

So, i'm on this huge learning curve re BB10 and it's an interesting ride.

I definitely can't see the battery on the Classic device lasting 6 years, it's having a hard time making it through 2 days and I don't do anything different to what I was doing on the 9700.

My major problem is that the telcos in Aus don't always sell BB's and that means we can't always get the exact match for our bands.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 11:24 PM
    Must be: Android will use you. Always keep subject and object in mind.
    08-10-16 12:37 AM
    Many of us also don't like Android and we went back to the devices we love. Livin' the dream, it's 2011 again...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-10-16 01:25 AM
    Many of us also don't like Android and we went back to the devices we love. Livin' the dream, it's 2011 again...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    But I preordered DtEk50 for office usage. I just dont have a choice hahaha

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 01:35 AM
    But I preordered DtEk50 for office usage. I just dont have a choice hahaha

Posted via CB10
    Well I have to admit that is a device I can make an exception for the problem is I also just put a new battery in my iPhone.

But for the most part I just cannot put the 9900 down, the keyboard is a dream to type on with that "clickiness" and I restored most of it.

One thing is for sure, you will have a secure device with all the apps you could ever want..

Good deal
    08-10-16 01:38 AM
    Well I have to admit that is a device I can make an exception for the problem is I also just put a new battery in my iPhone.

But for the most part I just cannot put the 9900 down, the keyboard is a dream to type on with that "clickiness" and I restored most of it.

One thing is for sure, you will have a secure device with all the apps you could ever want..

Good deal
    with Q5 discontinued this is just the option that I have... I dont want to buy a bloatdroid on other brands specially samsung.. I will not use it most of the time. It might be use it when im outside the office because when im on field I literally walks around the busy metro so im prone to pickpockets

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 01:46 AM
    Gee are things that bad in the Philippines that you have to carry a cheapish phone when in public so you don't get pickpocketed?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 01:52 AM
    Gee are things that bad in the Philippines that you have to carry a cheapish phone when in public so you don't get pickpocketed?

Posted via CB10
    In manila yeah but im living in makati near Central Business District so petty crimes is not as bad as manila.. but used when im on field I literally walks around manila actually around the metro.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 01:57 AM
    with Q5 discontinued this is just the option that I have... I dont want to buy a bloatdroid on other brands specially samsung.. I will not use it most of the time. It might be use it when im outside the office because when im on field I literally walks around the busy metro so im prone to pickpockets

Posted via CB10
    Hmm maybe you should use a 9900, then no one would pick your pocket except another Bold user
    08-10-16 02:05 AM
    Hmm maybe you should use a 9900, then no one would pick your pocket except another Bold user
    all of them are discontinued dtek50 is the logical choice. my sister will bring the phone here in the philippines

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 03:13 AM