Who is going to Blackberry Fan Night in NYC on the 21st?? I just won two tix on the #BBMUglySweater contest, along with a new BB7 device!!
    12-14-11 04:39 PM
    where is it gonna be at?
    12-14-11 04:43 PM
    Who is going to Blackberry Fan Night in NYC on the 21st?? I just won two tix on the #BBMUglySweater contest, along with a new BB7 device!!
    Congratulations! Which device are you going to get?
    12-14-11 04:50 PM
    Not sure which device, they didnt say, i am assuming I get a choice. I have the 9810 so going for the 9900 or the 9860/50. Will see. The party is at the Silver Aspen Social Club
    12-14-11 04:57 PM
    I won too!!! I can't wait for next week I believe they said the winner gets 2 tix plus the new BB9900 & another BB item on your #wishlist - I meantioned the playbook a case & a spare battery when I entered the contest I don't know which item ill be getting I'm excited to even be going and getting the new Bold

I already know which Ugly Sweater I'm wearing to this thing hahahaha going to rock that ish!
    Last edited by MsBrittz1016; 12-15-11 at 11:35 AM.
    12-15-11 08:21 AM
    I want to go! but I'm stuck in europe=( damn work
    12-15-11 12:38 PM
    Me, I am stuck in Louisville. Don't think BlackBerry will ever host a Fan Night here.
    12-15-11 03:20 PM
    I won tix, but can't make it! So dissappointed, would have taken the tickets and given them away but they're non transferable, so I told them to give them to someone else. Really wish I could have gone. Would have loved another BB, and to meet some other BB fans. Anyone who is going, enjoy!
    12-15-11 08:59 PM
    Damn!!! I missed the contest to get tickets for it. I would have sooooo enjoyed it!
    12-15-11 09:02 PM
    Not sure which device, they didnt say, i am assuming I get a choice. I have the 9810 so going for the 9900 or the 9860/50. Will see. The party is at the Silver Aspen Social Club
    They already gave you 2 free tickets, so expect a Curve. How would they give you anything better when the company is loosing so much money?
    12-15-11 10:38 PM
    I really want to go!! I think I'm just going to show up and hope they let me in unless someone wants me to be their +1
    12-15-11 10:46 PM
    They already gave you 2 free tickets, so expect a Curve. How would they give you anything better when the company is loosing so much money?
    I just found out this morning that I also won! Can't wait to see you all there! And who knows if my guest can't make it, maybe ill ask someone here to go.
    I'm pretty sure they will be giving 9900/9930 and 9850/9860 just like in their other twitter contests. Btw, which company is losing money? Because the stock drops doesn't mean they're losing money. They still reported a pretty big profit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-11 05:23 AM
    Millions still being made, although less than before. I dont own an ugly sweater so I hope its not a requirement!!!! Hoping for a 9900 or 9860. Already have a 9810 and Playbook!
    12-16-11 06:10 AM
    Everyone that won the #BBMUglySweater Contest should start a BBM Group to discuss the event. Ill start it just bbm me @ pin- 32FAC793 ..... Btw if you all didn't already do so make sure to fill out & send back the release forms within 24 hours of getting them. If your gonna be a little late sending it back make sure to call the phone # on the email.

12-16-11 07:08 AM
    Oooh! Ooh! I'll be there
    12-16-11 08:22 AM
    Oooh! Ooh! I'll be there
    Nice! CrackBerry is in tha building!

12-16-11 08:30 AM
    Oooh! Ooh! I'll be there
    hope u can blog the event the next morning AZ! lookin forward to some pics...if you see @murphquake, please tell him hello from the brother!

cheers and have fun
    12-16-11 02:43 PM
    We started a #BBMUglySweater BBM Group For All the Winners. If you won email your pin to [email protected] see you there!
    smertz likes this.
    12-16-11 02:50 PM
    I really want to go!! I think I'm just going to show up and hope they let me in unless someone wants me to be their +1
    *UPDATE* I'll be going! Woot! I look forward to seeing you all there! And if you recognize me from my photo (I've got a pretty epic beard [see twitter]), then say hello! It'll be the first time I'll ever be with BlackBerry fanatics like myself! Can't wait
    smertz likes this.
    12-16-11 03:59 PM
    hope u can blog the event the next morning AZ! lookin forward to some pics...if you see @murphquake, please tell him hello from the brother!

cheers and have fun
    @Murphquake is in our #BBMUglySweater BBM Group

12-19-11 05:41 AM
    ATTENTION! If there is any more winners to the #BBMUglySweater contest email me to be entered into the #BBMUglysweater BBM Group [email protected] the group is filling up but were still missing a couple of the winners.

12-19-11 05:43 AM
    Can tickets be bought. if they cam please pm me please.
    12-19-11 07:15 AM
    Can tickets be bought. if they cam please pm me please.
    I'm not sure if you can buy tickets, you might be able to.. They didn't actually send us tickets we just show IDs @ the door. Its @ a club/lounge so its possible you can just go to the event just to show your support. But I would definitely call in advance.

12-19-11 08:04 AM
    Update! Another winner just told me they're pretty sure its a private event. But you can always call & make sure

12-19-11 08:05 AM
    Damn. Thank you
    12-19-11 08:30 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD