Have a funny story to tell - live in Nova Scotia - and blackberry is everywhere - you can buy blackberry accessories at every retailer. So when i was going to North Conway NH for a shopping vacation i thought i would look for a new case for my 9900. I think i stopped at every retailer from bangor maine to North Conway NH and back again. Best Buy, Staples, AT&T, etc etc. No one sold blackberry, no one had accessories. In the malls, in the retailers - 70% iphone - 30% android. It was surprising and disappointing all at the same time. Even had a salesperson from radio shack tell me that he was told that Blackberry would be gone within the year and i should look to trade to another device in the near future????

Still need to find a new case - will look at home or online!
    08-26-12 09:37 AM
    Ebay. There's lots of accessories there.
    08-26-12 09:39 AM
    Guess they are selling what people want to buy...

Perhaps one of the Wireless Giant stores would have them. Oh wait...

Actually they still have plenty of accessories at my local Best Buy. Cases, chargers... All there.

Amazon.com also has a lot of accessories..
    08-26-12 09:50 AM
    Have a funny story to tell - live in Nova Scotia - and blackberry is everywhere - you can buy blackberry accessories at every retailer. So when i was going to North Conway NH for a shopping vacation i thought i would look for a new case for my 9900. I think i stopped at every retailer from bangor maine to North Conway NH and back again. Best Buy, Staples, AT&T, etc etc. No one sold blackberry, no one had accessories. In the malls, in the retailers - 70% iphone - 30% android. It was surprising and disappointing all at the same time. Even had a salesperson from radio shack tell me that he was told that Blackberry would be gone within the year and i should look to trade to another device in the near future????

You can find a ton of cases on amazon, ebay, case-mate.com etc etc...The Blackberry brand isn't popular/selling well in the U.S market, which makes finding cases/accessories an exhausting task.
    08-26-12 10:44 AM

Besides, Corporate stores charge an arm & leg for cases/accessories. You'd be doing your wallet/purse a favor by shopping online...
    08-26-12 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD