I know, many people have struggled with this, and I have searched the forums for an answer before posting this thread. I've called my carrier, who said, "check online retailers" which is complete BS, cause I've looked and looked and nothing. I've checked several sites, looked into craigslist, Kijiji and even ebay and came to no luck. On Ebay, the closest I found was:

++cgi.ebay.com.au/Replacement-Earbud-fo-Sony-EX33LP-EX34SC-EX35B-EX56LP-M_W0QQitemZ350287611186QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ200912 04?IMSfp=TL091204014001r15117++

I have lost the small earbud/ear gels, for 3 of my headsets now (one being my brothers), and I just cannot afford to keep buying these headsets, just cause I need a replacement for the earbud. From the forums, many have been generous to ship their earbuds to others, but I am in need for at least 2 pairs now (one for me and one for my brother). Can anyone PLEASE help, i know this is an annoying topic, but honestly i've run out of solutions. Has anyone had any luck with those sony ear buds i've mentioned above? Are they close to what the original OEM blackberry headset ear buds are like? Do they fit the same? I just need the small ones, anything else is too big for me.

PLEASE help, I would REALLY appreciate it, and thank you all in advance for helping me out for such an annoying topic. I really did wish they would do something about those ear buds, they keep popping off the actual headset way too easily/quickly.

Thanks again,

Ish

p.s.

I had to put the pluses in the link because I'm unable to post links, since I haven't posted 10 replies, total noob styles, but I'm just more of a reader than a poster. Halp
    Last edited by coconutstrut; 12-29-09 at 11:21 PM. Reason: missed some information
    12-29-09 11:20 PM
    Hi friends, I've also come across these:

++cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150368423885&ssPageNam e=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123++

I asked the seller and he said,"The shures have a smaller speaker hole than the sony's, It is a 4mm hole. If this hole size matches your speaker size then the will fit very well."

Has any one had any luck with these?
    12-30-09 12:44 AM
    Why not buy a pair of headphones that dont have removable parts?
    12-30-09 01:55 AM
    I gave up trying to find them and bought vmoda's (fit and sound fantastic by the way) as those BlackBerry premium headsets do not sound good with regular ear gels. That being said, when you do find a pair I'd suggest that you superglue them on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 02:02 AM
    I gave up trying to find them and bought vmoda's (fit and sound fantastic by the way) as those BlackBerry premium headsets do not sound good with regular ear gels. That being said, when you do find a pair I'd suggest that you superglue them on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ahah seriously, maan. They are horrible in how easily they fall apart, well the silicon ear bud thing anyway. I would get a new headset, BUT i already have one that works fine, it's just the silicon part that is missing. The actual headpiece is fine, i'm just VERY disappointed in how little effort my service provider gave me (rogers) in regards to getting another pair of buds. i'm still trying, and have found SOME buds on ebay, but like seriously, you'd think there would be spares for something that falls off so easily. I can't be the only one here.
    12-30-09 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD