BlackBerry Passport black is my first and so far last BlackBerry. The Passport was a flagship, that's why I bought it twice and I am not sure I will buy another BlackBerry unless they make another flagship.
    Are you kidding me? No SE? I thought for sure you’d have SE at least once...
    07-12-18 09:23 PM
    Are you kidding me? No SE? I thought for sure you’d have SE at least once...
    No but I've owned three black Passport actually. I chose to stay with the black for the availability of parts and how to videos. Having extra Passports that are the same makes it easy to swap parts also if needed.
    Also there were not as large a selection in cases for the SE
    07-12-18 09:40 PM
    No but I've owned three black Passport actually. I chose to stay with the black for the availability of parts and how to videos. Having extra Passports that are the same makes it easy to swap parts also if needed.
    Also there were not as large a selection in cases for the SE
    The ATT might be the best even if the others are better looking. The wireless charging adds so much to the experience of day to day usage.

And the rounded corners and more real estate at the bottom helps handling. But legendary? I admit it's the SE.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by markmall; 07-13-18 at 02:00 PM.
    07-13-18 01:35 PM
    The ATT might be the best even if the others are better looking. The wireless charging adds so much to the experience of day to day usage.

And the rounded corners and more real estate at the bottom helps handling. But legendary? I admit it's the SE.

Posted via CB10
    I own the AT&T model and didn’t realize there’s more space at bottom?
    07-13-18 03:04 PM
    I own the AT&T model and didn’t realize there’s more space at bottom?
    Yes, it's subtle but I think there's slightly more. I know the SE has more real estate from what others report. I thought maybe the ATT is comparable.

The SE is becoming very rare on the Web. I would bet a new boxed one would sell for $800-$1000.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-18 05:28 PM
    Yes, it's subtle but I think there's slightly more. I know the SE has more real estate from what others report. I thought maybe the ATT is comparable.

The SE is becoming very rare on the Web. I would bet a new boxed one would sell for $800-$1000.

Posted via CB10
    I’ll leave the SE hardware for your enjoyment and the OG hardware for Passporter. I’m saving up for Key2 if and when on AT&T.
    Last edited by Chuck Finley69; 07-14-18 at 08:59 PM.
    07-14-18 08:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    Only if it's red. Black and silver go for $180-$300.
    07-14-18 09:02 PM
    Bold 9900 and passport

Posted via CB10
    footmatix likes this.
    07-16-18 08:01 AM
    I'd say all the bold n curve models which did well in the markets worldwide were legendary.. but in my opinion that legendary phone is the keyone.. It brought the world's eyes back on blackberry and I'm sure as hell it brought a lot of former berry users that went to iPhone samsungs back using the blackberry again.

Now they don't need something outta box,, key2 looks great,, now they need an all touch beauty,, just release the successors after year or two,, I hope key2 is doing gud in pre- orders.. canceled my amazon's black key2 order as it was coming too late,, waiting for my next pay check and I'm gonna order from best buy.
    07-17-18 06:29 PM
    Bold 9900 the only blackberry I ever wanted and never got. I thought it was the perfect blackberry form. I know they needed to get a modern OS but I always thought they should have made it fit that form factor first. The classic was close but several years to late, and the game was already over by then. The BB10 all touch devices always puzzled me. If I wanted a touch device why wouldn't I just get an iPhone? Which of course is what I did, though I switched from my curve 8300 way before BB10 was ever released. Still the only BB10 phones that ever tempted me back were the Q10 and the Classic.
    07-17-18 06:55 PM
    There were so many. I've owned at least 6 or 7 different models, if not more. Hard to choose. My favourite of all time was the 9900 (Bold) 'Dakota'. Best keyboard of all time. Most accurate and comfortable for me. The 'Classic' (Q20) came close, but it did not have the 'curves' on the keyboard. Currently using the Key2. Good but not as great as the 'king' i.e. 9900. I heard J Chen discussing an evolved retro 9900 like device could be in the works. Would get it in an instant.
    Last edited by footmatix; 07-17-18 at 08:40 PM.
    07-17-18 08:20 PM
    It has to be the Motion for me. It has the best battery life of any BlackBerry. It is the only BlackBerry with water resistance. It is also a very handsome device.
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    07-19-18 12:45 PM
    blackberry classic, the best OS , introduction of the hub, best form factor, premium build quality, track pad. Keyone, best android phone.
    07-19-18 09:13 PM
    The Bold 9000 series will always be my all time favorite device and still has the best forum factor.

When OS10 was released I was the first one to buy a z10 and then a z30 which will be one of my favorite OS10 devices with the Classic holding a strong second.
    08-05-18 05:53 PM
    The Bold 9000 series will always be my all time favorite device and still has the best forum factor.

When OS10 was released I was the first one to buy a z10 and then a z30 which will be one of my favorite OS10 devices with the Classic holding a strong second.
    I’m similar in opinion with the 9900. I loved BIS push email and the ecosystem was competitive for it's time with productivity apps. BB10 devices would be the Leap and the Classic. The reason I don’t pick the Z30 and the Passport was that neither device was ever as productive for me personally. The Z30 didn’t have LTE bands for AT&T in any coverage areas I traveled in. The Passport was nice screen and specs, but I could never adjust to unique PKB over traditional PKB.
    bakron1 likes this.
    08-05-18 07:17 PM
    I’m similar in opinion with the 9900. I loved BIS push email and the ecosystem was competitive for it's time with productivity apps. BB10 devices would be the Leap and the Classic. The reason I don’t pick the Z30 and the Passport was that neither device was ever as productive for me personally. The Z30 didn’t have LTE bands for AT&T in any coverage areas I traveled in. The Passport was nice screen and specs, but I could never adjust to unique PKB over traditional PKB.
    I was using the z30 on T Mobile and the LTE worked perfectly, I do know folks who where using the z30 on AT&T and the lack of LTE was an issue.
    08-06-18 05:29 AM
    Its got to be Bold 9780. The aesthetic and feel of this model is just beautiful not mentioning the fact that BBOS was at its prime.
    08-08-18 01:11 AM
    the bold 9700. was my first blackberry and my favourite phone ever, at that time. was so premium when i held it in the hands. loved the leather back, the keyboard and the led alerts. was beautiful looking. had great curves with the chrome trim. i sometimes wish they'd release a phone inspired by the design of the bold 9700, with the screen size of the key2.
    08-08-18 01:35 AM
    The Passport SE.
    Attached Thumbnails Which BlackBerry do you consider legendary? (and why?)-img_20170314_134141884_edit.jpg  
    08-08-18 11:08 AM
    Q20 Classic is Classic

Posted via CB10
    08-11-18 11:32 PM
    bold 9780, love it

Posted via CB10
    08-11-18 11:58 PM
    Blackberry Inter@ctive 950 pager. Back then you didn't need a cell phone because it had text 2 voice.
    08-13-18 01:24 AM
    The storm was amazing! Just bought one for my collection since i was stupid enough to sell mine once. Showed it to my 16 year old son and told him the story behind that phone. He actually said it feit great typing that way ... It's fun to see his reaction to something that i used when he was two years old or so....
    08-28-18 06:56 AM
    The storm was amazing! Just bought one for my collection since i was stupid enough to sell mine once. Showed it to my 16 year old son and told him the story behind that phone. He actually said it feit great typing that way ... It's fun to see his reaction to something that i used when he was two years old or so....
    If those ages are correct this would require the Storm to be released in 2004. 2008 is the correct year.
    08-28-18 08:15 AM
    BlackBerry Passport SE was the best keyboarding device for me ever. That said, the battery life on my Motion is stellar. Two days of hard work... no problem.
    08-28-18 10:24 AM
102 ... 2345